What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a fridge full of home brew, yet this sounded best after mowing the lawn.

WP_20150721_13_56_05_Pro.jpg

Is that a recipe on here? I like to drink stupid good beer.

Drinking water, not sure why I thought I had a meeting now.

It's the SNPA clone, tweaked because I can't do anything the right way. I think I used Munich instead of Vienna, and bittered with Magnum instead of Perle. Moved the late boil additions to flameout.

Short answer, no. I made it up based on one though.

I'm going to try the straight recipe one of these days, SNPA is one of my ten or twelve go to beers.

I find that when it is this hot and humid outside I walk outside and can never figure out if I wore deodorant or not today. Then I wonder if wearing it is a lost cause. It is terrible when you walk outside and are soaked before the door shuts behind you.

I am thinking of skipping out of work about 10 minutes early today. I deserve it.

Sweet tea. My dad is dropping a chest freezer in my driveway today. Free ferm chamber! Might have order that prebuilt inkbird ASAP.

Amen brother. I'm just waiting to order mine so that its shipped to my new house. I'm converting a mini fridge though. I'd like the chest freezer, but I think I'll wait and get one for a keezer.

Amen brother. I'm just waiting to order mine so that its shipped to my new house. I'm converting a mini fridge though. I'd like the chest freezer, but I think I'll wait and get one for a keezer.

I'll buy new when it comes around to keezer time, probably an upright. Can't wait to get home now.

Transitioning from coffee to kombucha, while (or is that "whilst") I try a recipe for vegetarian Serbian stuffed cabbage.
I keep reading this and all I see is the word, "nope".
Coffee w/rum. Seems like an odd transition from straight bourbon.

So I am on my way to 1000 different beers on untapped...I think I have like 37 left to hit that mark. Im wondering what I should make my last ten of the millennium. Any ideas out there in the peanut gallery?

Something from the cellar, of course.

Water. Grabbed a take and bake pizza for dinner. Off to lay down and relax the back a bit. I'll never roll my eyes again at someone who says their back pain makes it impossible to sit all day. Well, I'll roll my eyes but I'll have a little more sympathy.

My home brewed pale with nugget, citra and galena. Not bad, these hops go surprisingly well together

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back