What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing up a water after walking the dog one last time. Still oppressive out there. Makes me wonder why I turned the oven on to 500 for dinner tonight. Oh yeah, so I could eat this.
View attachment 291369

Earlier added dry hops to my rye DIPA
View attachment 291370
That included almost 3 ounces of homegrown cascade hops courtesy of @Coyote68 - thanks Joe!

Can't wait for this to be ready in a few weeks.
View attachment 291371

How do you get 11.2% from those numbers? :drunk:

Should i get one more?

Finishing up a water after walking the dog one last time. Still oppressive out there. Makes me wonder why I turned the oven on to 500 for dinner tonight. Oh yeah, so I could eat this.
View attachment 291369

View attachment 291370
That included almost 3 ounces of homegrown cascade hops courtesy of @Coyote68 - thanks Joe!

View attachment 291371

What ABV formula are you using? Doesn't add up.

Ate salad. Drinking more water. Then going to gym. Then I think I'll have a carb test of my Rye DIPA.

vienna/columbus smash

20150720_183709.jpg

View attachment 291369

View attachment 291370

View attachment 291371

Awesome label.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437446488.925520.jpghb ESB

Carb tester of my IIPA. It's.....not fully carbed. Didn't expect full carb at 5 days, but more than this. A little bit, but not enough. It'll get there though, I knew I was rushing it. Hop character is major though. A little much for me. I'll probably be sharing a bunch with folks who appreciate this style more than I do.

Hello, sorry to hear about your back pain! Anyone who has continuous back pain or needs a knee/hip/joint replacement, or any sort of disease that damages the body physically, consider stem cell therapy. Truly amazing outpatient procedure. They use your own stem cells, so your body cant reject it, to build ligaments, tendons, cartilage and muscles back to normal. 80 something percent success rate. If I were to consider this procedure myself I would be sold on the fact that there cannot be negative side effects. The absolute worst possible outcome is it doesn't work.
http://kansasrmc.com/

But if I had gone this route, they wouldn't have been able to turn me into a human-machine hybrid.

Root beer float up next.

But if I had gone this route, they wouldn't have been able to turn me into a human-machine hybrid.

Root beer float up next.

Are you the bionic woman? Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

Water. What am I still doing awake? 6 will come way too fast. Must go to sleep.

How do you get 11.2% from those numbers? :drunk:

Should i get one more?

Yeah, that isn't 11.3 at all. Now it's ruined. Send it to me for proper disposal.

View attachment 291376

Pilsner and American Ninja Warrior.

What ABV formula are you using? Doesn't add up.

Ate salad. Drinking more water. Then going to gym. Then I think I'll have a carb test of my Rye DIPA.

Haven't taken a final gravity so those aren't final.

I gotcha covered.

Those all appear unopened?

Coffee. Second try on that release that failed on Friday.

Coffee..nothing like going to work 1hr early for an Emergency Response Team class you've taken 30 times already. Looking forward to getting out 1hr early from work though and going straight for a Buckethead IPA and Mexican food.

Coffee..nothing like going to work 1hr early for an Emergency Response Team class you've taken 30 times already. Looking forward to getting out 1hr early from work though and going straight for a Buckethead IPA and Mexican food.

Our CERT team has a meeting next week Thursday, which means I have to go to work on my Birthday!

@Hello -

Heh... I threw my back out by brushing my teeth. You are one up on me.

Thanks again Mark (posting for last night).

LOL
I was getting gas and literally the only thing I use my left hand for while doing that is to put the bank card into the slot and push the fuel type. I don't even touch the pump with that hand.

I am feeling improvement, which is real nice. Lots of pain but it's more isolated than anything.

Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes, they weren't ignored, I've been taking it easy for the most part.

Iced coffee. About to go sneak away to make some food.

Latest posts

Back