What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smell of cookies, Christmas music and a nicely aged beer. Getting in the Christmas spirit now. :)
View attachment 240514

I normally am not in the mood for Christmas until Christmas Eve. But this year, I have been since Thanksgiving night. Music and all.

I see you have recovered from your NOLA trip.

Water, cleaning the house still about a hr away from getting to drink a beer

I definitely have. Ask Nuke. Smashing beers today.

Second pour of sexy rexy. Chilling the wort. Kinda more drunk than normal.

Sounds like you need to party with @Remmy and @Nukebrewer. Yes, I ****ing tagged myself.

About to smash @nukebrewer 's Kolsch.

Called an Adios MFer. Tasty.

IMG_20141207_170520.jpg

View attachment 240541
Diet Sunkist. Cant shake this damn hangover no beer today. Decorating the Christmas tree.
View attachment 240542

Buck your ****eyes. My Huskies lost to SMU (only winless team in D-1, I believe) and Yale (late 3 in b-ball) this weekend. I'm going to find a bridge to jump off of soon. Also lost to #7-ranked Texas due to a three-pointer at the buzzer. FML. At least the women beat a higher-ranked Notre Lame by almost 20 points on the road yesterday. Yes, I'm having to resort to that level. :D

Buck your ****eyes. My Huskies lost to SMU (only winless team in D-1, I believe) and Yale (late 3 in b-ball) this weekend. I'm going to find a bridge to jump off of soon. Also lost to #7-ranked Texas due to a three-pointer at the buzzer. FML. At least the women beat a higher-ranked Notre Lame by almost 20 points on the road yesterday. Yes, I'm having to resort to that level. :D

Women's b-ball? Lol
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417997053.640938.jpg

I got there after the kitchen closed and only had an hour so had that sampler, a couple 8oz pours, and a pint for the road. Didn't really have any special stuff on tap, but it's a nice place.

Sounds like I'll have to take the trip down there. Maybe I'll wait til the summer when I'm camping closer to it.

Having skeezer's zombie dust clone and not watching the boil-over on this DIPA.

View attachment 1417997575303.jpg

Boddingtons now.

Almaza Pilsner (German Pils from Lebanon) at few-week-late anniversary meal downtown this afternoon at one of the best places in town (in my opinion) prior to an indie and retro arcade expo at one of the Smithsonian museums.

Had an awesome double brew day with @Remmy. Couldn't ask for a better day. As Remmy said... Smashing beers, brewing beer and watching football = Awesome Sauce. After smashing the first few brews, the brew day got busy and I didn't get pics off all of them, but here's a few snaps. The Green Monster was pretty terrible and the one with two glasses is a side by side of 2013 and 2014 BCBS. No pic of the 2013 BCBS Coffee and several of Remmy's homebrews. Can't wait to brew with him again.

CameraZOOM-20141207145823871.jpg

CameraZOOM-20141207151837364.jpg

CameraZOOM-20141207133916148.jpg

CameraZOOM-20141207124203366.jpg

Back