What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wisconsin can beat anybody in the little 12.
Ohio St 59 Wisconsin 0
Nuff said.
Taking my drunk ass to bed I'm brewing in the morning.
One last time. GO BUCKS!!!

OSU gets in. TCU. Out.

hope it's BAMA-OSU and the game I think everyone wants to see, OREGON-FSU.

Hey, just curious, but what's the over/under on beers @Remmy consumes per day once the kegerator is set up?

Oh, boy oh boy!

Coff.

Having my first sips of Duchesse De Bourgogne. Is this a typical sour? It's super enjoyable. I was a little scared beforehand tbh.

It is a great sour but there are many different ones and some are way too intense for me. That one is a definite favorite.

Coffee. Getting motivated to start a brew. Went to the LHBS last night for yeast at 6:30 and they were closed. Door said 7 PM. Another reason I just don't care for that particular shop. So yeast shopping will have to happen while I mash.

Having my first sips of Duchesse De Bourgogne. Is this a typical sour? It's super enjoyable. I was a little scared beforehand tbh.

I love Duchess. The only other kind of sour I have had is Orval which is bottled with Brett nd is my favourite beer.

Drinking water. Body exhausted from drink and lack of sleep and lack of food. 6am bed Saturday morning, 3am bed Friday morning, 2am bed Wednesday morning. (Xmas parties x 2 and Slash concert). Craving calories but I don't know what.

Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Hungover isnt a strong enough word.
View attachment 240417

The only thing that can make me feel better right now is if everybody joins me in song.

Ohio State
“Across the Field”

Fight the team across the field
Show them Ohio’s here,
Set the earth reverberating
With a mighty cheer,
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Hit them hard and see how they fall,
Never let that team get the ball,
Hail, hail, the gang’s all here,
So let’s win that old conference now

Coffee, my neck's ****ed up and I didn't do anything to it, started hurting on the drive home last night, now I got 10degrees use without pain, WTF

Coffee, my neck's ****ed up and I didn't do anything to it, started hurting on the drive home last night, now I got 10degrees use without pain, WTF
Yikes. Time for one of those neat patches that heats up once stuck to your skin. Ever seen them? They're amazing.
More NyQuil, and water. Bronchitis sucks.
Feel better man. Bronchitis is tough.
View attachment 240419
Nothing better for a hangover than sitting in the garage in shorts and flip flops on a 27 degree morning brewing beer. This coffee tastes better than usual this morning it must be the mug.

Today is a brew day where I'm grateful to be able to brew indoors because it's extremely windy. At least it isn't 27F.

you silly "growed ups" and yer fancy spherts teams. "Look hunneh! They thinks they on the team!"

on the plain, normal, regular, evrhiday cawfeh.

I have been devoted to this team since childhood. I'm not delusional I know I don't throw a pass or make a tackle but for 4 1/2 decades I have lived and breathed this team. If you arent a sports fan you wouldnt understand. GO BUCKS!!!

Today is a brew day where I'm grateful to be able to brew indoors because it's extremely windy. At least it isn't 27F.

Brewing indoors sounds great I need to look in to it because brewing outside here in the winter is a challenge to say the least.

I have been devoted to this team since childhood. I'm not delusional I know I don't throw a pass or make a tackle but for 4 1/2 decades I have lived and breathed this team. If you arent a sports fan you wouldnt understand. GO BUCKS!!!

you're right. I don't and never will understand. here's to our wide range of diversity!

more quaffii.

Packing, quaffi, loading, errands, more loading, more quaffi. SWMBO, Jr., can we leave, already?!

Brewing indoors sounds great I need to look in to it because brewing outside here in the winter is a challenge to say the least.

I started fairly cheap, 3500 watt induction which I am using right now. It is awesome.

Two trips to the LHBS because their hours aren't correct on their website. Finally got my yeast, milled grain and heating strike water.

Drinking coffee.

Guinness Original, I'm actually really enjoying this at the moment. Also feel like I owe something to actual beer having drunk gallons of Budweiser on Friday night and Champagne on Thursday night.

Back