• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: my perlick for your ventmatic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schwind

Reaction score
When I built my keezer, I originally had 2 shirron ventmatic faucets. Lif ewas good, I was happy. Then I started brewing/drinking more and needed a third faucet. Shirron had stopped making the ventmatic faucet so I got a perlick. I've had the perlick for almost a year now and I hardly ever use it because I think it pours differently than the ventmatics with my set up. I've tried finding ventmatics used online and on ebay but their nowhere to be found.

So would anyone like to trade me a ventmatic faucet for my SS perlick? I'll throw in some loot if need be, I just really want another ventmatic.

Thanks for any and all consideration,

Schwind

Well it was worth a shot.

Does anyone have any info on where to find a ventamatic faucet these days?

Yeah, i was in the same situation back when they were disappearing. I think i paid about 3 times as much for my 3rd one than the first 2 cost me.

Have you considered selling your 2 Ventmatics (at what i imagine would be a premium) and then buying 3 Perlicks and pocketing the rest of the money you have left?

Back