Looking for a something with wheels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KalvinKlein

Reaction score
Ok I'm almost done putting together my brew rig. But I need a metal shelf with wheels for the garage, preferably something with two shelves. I've looked at home depot for a wire shelf but they don't have anything like that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Check out a restaurant supply store. Or, with that budget, you might be able to get some custom made at a fabrication shop.

Ok I'm almost done putting together my brew rig. But I need a metal shelf with wheels for the garage, preferably something with two shelves. I've looked at home depot for a wire shelf but they don't have anything like that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

A couple of my friends are using these or similar mini-scaffolds:

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200442259_200442259

They are very strong, stable, versatile and reasonably priced. Could be broken down for portability. You can probably find something similar at Home Depot, Lowe's and maybe even Harbor Freight.

Costco has some nice wire shelving units with wheels. Be sure to get the NSF ones, they're wear better than the cheapo ones. Ranging from 48" to 60" wide, and 18" to 24" deep, up to 77" high (or 42" if you use 1/2 of it). Prices between $59 and $169.

outside92129 said:
Costco has some nice wire shelving units with wheels. Be sure to get the NSF ones, they're wear better than the cheapo ones. Ranging from 48" to 60" wide, and 18" to 24" deep, up to 77" high (or 42" if you use 1/2 of it). Prices between $59 and $169.

If costco isnt available to you, target has a lot of the same models, just a few bucks more, but still not badly priced at all. Theyve got the NSF ones.

Back