Ahhhh wonderful Tuesday nights...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demon

Reaction score
Starting off my wonderful Tuesday evening. SWMBO hates Tuesdays now. I sit in my comfy chair drinking home brew and watch Deadliest Catch and The Office. Right now I am sitting with my feet up watching last weeks episode of Deadliest Catch, enjoying an IPA. Will probably toss a tenderloin on the grill in a bit.

Anyone else have a once a week nightly routine?

:tank::mug:

I usually work just about every night (try to take off on Friday and have drinks with SWMBO). Then play.

Steak on the grill. Damn that sounds good.

We are looking at S/S grills. The Weber grills are very, very expensive. Not sure what to get.

Have fun tonight.

I brew on Tuesday. I get off of work at 3:00. I am at the LHBS by 3:20 and home by 4:15 depending on how long I BS with the owner. I just put my immersion chiller in, and 15 minute hops and irish moss. I used to much sparge water tonight and had to do a 90 minute boil.

I was going to make CBBaron's Brown and Hoppy, but they were out of Victory and Dark Crystal. I substituted smoked and medium crystal. Wednesday is warehouse pickup day for the LHBS, so on Tuesday their inventory is low. I just kind of wing it with what they have.

10 # 2 row
1 # smoked
.75 crystal 40
.25 chocolate

.5 chinook fwh
.5 chinook 90
.5 chinook 15
.5 chinook 5

Welllll...I got TV for the first time in 4 years recently and have been losing IQ points since. Why do I like the WORST crap?

So now, I watch, like, 3 hours of Ghost Hunter every Wed...and sampling local brew, of course...

I'm so ashamed...:drunk:

Thursday night I strip kegs or rack beer. The weekend is right around the corner. Gotta get ready.

Decided against the tenderloin and grilled up some sweet onion Bubba Burgers with some cheddar cheese and bbq sauce. About to crack open an Apfelwein. Sweet, sweet relaxation.

Lately every Monday I brew a batch of beer. As for nightly routines, I usually hang out in chat and then go to work.

the Deadliest Catch and the Office are my fav shows... but alas, we do not have cable, so only the seasonal DVDs work for me...

Typically, every night my wife and I have a routine, recently since the nights have cooled off, we've been going out to the park and such to enjoy the nice weather... and it helps wear out the little one with some good old fashion playing at the park.

I love Deadliest catch and the Office. I missed it last night. After getting back from lumberyard with drywall, I grabbed some dinner and went to room to play World of Warcraft and eat. Then finished swapping the door on the (future)kegerator and came out to find the show was already on.

I mow grass on tuesday evenings. For awhile I was enjoying beer "while" mowing the grass. Until a few weeks ago I almost fell backwards down a steep incline with the running mower in toe. Now I wait until I'm done, which was the obvious "right" way to begin with. I really need a rider!

Outside of Sunday mornings being my brew days, nothing's set in stone. I started brewing on Sunday mornings because 1) it's better than church, and 2) I could rock it out and be ready for NFL football in the afternoon.

But since I have hockey on either Mondays or Wednesdays, and my wife (medical resident) has strange hours including occasional overnights, I can't really dedicate any one night for R&R.

I would love to dedicate one steak & beer night per week though!

Back