What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With an infected elbow and damaged foot I brewed my first bitter. Split batch using Wyeast London ESB and White Labs London ale yeast. Only surprising result was a 1.062 OG. I boiled off more than I planned. Should be an interesting result.

1. Tart of Darkness (Bourbon Barrel Chunks went in on Monday)
2. Consecration Clone (RRBC barrel chunks went in on Monday)
3. Hard Cider
4. Centennial Only IPA (Added the dry hop on Monday)
5. Pliny the Elder clone

Honey hibiscus wit. I pulled a sample yesterday. Hibiscus petals made it brilliant red/violet!!

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

Pliny clone brewed last Saturday. Took a sample yesterday, it's already down to 1.015 (from 1.075) and tastes marvelous. Now it's sitting under a nice blanket of hops, will dry hop it again once it's kegged. Can't wait.

Have a Porter that is halfway through fermentation; 5 gal will be on vanilla beans and the other on cocoa nibs. Just pitched the yeast on Rufus' Evil Red. Going to dry hop half with some the 5# of Centennial hops that my buddy grew last year.

I have 5.5 gal of Belgian Wit with orange peel and coriander, 5 gal of Rye Pale Ale, 5.5 gal of A hoppy American Brown Ale that plugged and blew the blow off hose all over the dining room kitchen ceiling and walls, and 5.5 gal of Honey Saison......I might have a problem.

Cooper's Czech Pilsner (recipe from Cooper's website)

Cooper's 86 Days Pilsner Kit
1kg light DME
1oz Saaz hops (hop tea strained into fermenter)
Kit yeast + 1 pkg of Saflager W-34/70 (re-hydrated)

Batch volume: 21 litres

I will be using the Brulosophy fast lager method (including clearing with gelatin) for this batch.

~4 gallons of BORIS bulk aging- Bourbon Oaked Russian Imperial Stout. All 15% goodness of it :D
5 gallons of my Swedish Saison almost ready to bottle up!

10 gallons of sour tripel on cherries (white labs Brett L and lacto), 10 gallons of dark sour (house culture), 11 gallons of golden sour (crooked stave dregs), and 5 gallons of 'coconut milkshake' IPA.

I have NB's Bourbon Barrel Porter in secondary with oak and bourbon, and a Hop Slam clone in primary currently. I have Barleywine, a Belgian Tripel, and an IPA bottle conditioning now.

I've been drinking my Irish Red and Sierra Nevada clone recently :mug:

5 gallons of saison, the product of a near perfect brew day! As Johnny Bench would say, "no runs, no drips, no errors!" Krausen is a half inch thick 12 hours after pitching. Woo hoo!

Klubot Kolsch from the latest Zymurgy and my recipe that started with Lil Sumpin' and morphed into its own beast over the years...juicy, fruity, hop bomb loaded with rye...flaked rye, rye malt, and caramel rye with Falconer's Flight, Centennial, Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, and Simcoe!

A barley wine to celebrate the birth of my son. It will hopefully be his first beer when he turns 21

In about two hours there will be 5 gallons of a wheat ale that will receive a cherry puree addition in 7 days.

I just transferred 4 gallons of rice cream ale from a bucket to a carboy last night. I added a teaspoon of sugar to drive out the oxygen in the little bit of headspace. It's bubbling slowing and has a nice little Krausen again (not the thick sludge that was at the top and the bottom of the primary). Hoping it's ready to bottle next weekend.

I also have 3 gallons of apple wine that's about ready to bottle. Going to make a batch of Skeeter Pee on the lees.

I've got a chocolate covered peanut butter stout that's been sitting in the secondary on cocoa nibs and 2 jars of pb2 that's ready for bottling,but I can't get to it til Saturday. I did take a sample tonight and it was amazing! A little alcohol burn tho at 8.3% but it tasted like I had peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth.

And 2.5 gallons of an AG hefe that's got a week to go.

I need to get these bottled so I can clear out some room and get brewing

25g of a two hearted ale clone. I'll be dry hopping this tomorrow. Hope to have it kegged in another week or so.

1.5 Gallons of Jalapeno saison.
My 3rd brew and my first recipe that I researched myself. My first 2 brews were kits that someone gave me.

Back