• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 custom tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spitfire

Reaction score
I have 2 custom tap handles for sale. I had made these for myself but decided to go another route for my handles.

These have never been installed on my tap system. They are made from Polyester Resin which I dye and pour into molds then turn the handle on my lathe.

These are 100% custom and the most extreme handles I have made yet as far as color variations and swirl patterns. The pictures really don't do them justice. Really one of a kind handles.

Selling each for $35.00 shipped or if you buy both $65.00 in the US

First handle measures 4.5"
customtap4.jpg

customtap3.jpg

customtap2.jpg

customtap1.jpg

I can/have taken orders. Actually working on a handle for another member right now. PM if you have something in mind.

I have 4 of Spitfire's tap handles in a silver pearl/ white color scheme. They are great and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them and they add a great custom touch to your set-up.

Back