Starting Keezer with pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teufelhunden

Reaction score
I scored a freezer off of craigs list for $55 and started my keezer. I painted, built the collar and diamond plated it and added a thermostat. I am now trying to find the best deal on a keg system, Keg-Connection has a two tap system for 170.00 does anyone else know of any good places? Also, what do you guys think of the keezer this far?

up1.jpg

p2.jpg

NICE! Now,I'm not a huge fan of "shiny chrome diamond plate", but I gotta give you credit-IT LOOKS SWEEEET!!!!

Very cool build so far. Not sure about kegconnection. I built my system from scratch(Ebay,rebel brewer and Austin homebrew were my sources)

Ditto, I don't see the draw of Diamond plating for decoration, but it really looks nice there! It goes very well in a garage. Is this where it will be kept? flows very well with the look of a roller tool box and such.

Check Midwest for keg setups. They are (at a minimum) price competitive... Don't think you could go wrong either way though.

Nice keezer!

Ditto, I don't see the draw of Diamond plating for decoration, but it really looks nice there! It goes very well in a garage. Is this where it will be kept? flows very well with the look of a roller tool box and such.
Yeah, it will live in the garage. All of my cabinets are that same grey color. I think the DP works well out there kind of rolling with the theme. As much as I love the rich color of walnut, just think it would be kind of odd in the garage. I will keep it in the garage because that is where I spend most of my time watching football, drinking beer and running power tools sometimes all at the same time.:eek:

Very nice! I agree, the diamond plating looks great for that setting.

We're moving in a couple months and we'll have a lot more room, so I will be building a keezer of my own, and actually depending on the house we rent, I might have room to built a legit bar that will be 100% portable so I can take it with us when we get around to buying something. I can't wait!

Enjoy the sweet new keezer!

Take a look at ebay for your tower. I recently bought a brand new two tap tower from a company in San Fran for right around 100. I have been very happy with it.

Take a look at ebay for your tower. I recently bought a brand new two tap tower from a company in San Fran for right around 100. I have been very happy with it.
Thanks for the input, but I am going to go through the collar.

Back