What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 293302

This, in celebration of my new boss taking over the district immediately. Only phone calls I get from now on are directly related to my customers needs and people that used to answer to me calling to gripe. I still need a new job... But my job got a whole lot better.

Congrats! :mug:

If you wanna move here, I could possibly get you an interview to be a slum lord apartment restorer/buyer/seller.

FTFY. About to open a beer as I start making pizzas for dinner.

Sounds like you are perfect for the job! ;)

You wouldnt be self employed though. Remember the pics of all the classic cars Ive shown here before? That is your office. You'd buy, refurbish, and sell classic cars for one of the biggest auto dealers in the state.

Don't all twelve of you in Kansas already have cars, though?

Stoopid. Edit: and dog photobomb, lol.

0730051715.jpg

Hot and muggy out today. Killing a water and then I'm gonna dig through the fridge to find a good beer. I want something hoppy but the only thing I have is a DFH 120 that hasn't aged near long enough for me to want to drink it yet.

Congrats BreezyBrew
Happy birthday pointcity
Finsfan give the wedding planners cost estimate to future father-in-law and mention how cheap a flight to Vegas is :)

Drinking this.View attachment 293359

Got to cook dinner and do some yard work before I can open beer mail from DC
View attachment 293361

Haha funny you mention that. He already offered us 50k to fly to some island and get married. I'm ok with that, amber isnt unfortunately...

New Belgium hop tart with fish and chips. Both fantastic.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438301020.132435.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438301037.238562.jpg

Congrats BreezyBrew
Happy birthday pointcity
Finsfan give the wedding planners cost estimate to future father-in-law and mention how cheap a flight to Vegas is :)

Drinking this.View attachment 293359

Got to cook dinner and do some yard work before I can open beer mail from DC
View attachment 293361

Good. The boxes looks like they are in good shape.

Started to take inventory of my cellas. Not even half way through. I have too many beers but not complaining

Having LtD dipa from an awesome growler from Mike! Wait till you see yours!

Attachments

• 1438301070752.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Back