What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water.

Anyone else see the BCBS varients released on instagram?

Bull**** 16.9 oz bottles. No more 4 packs. Bastards.

This, what the heck is wrong with me? Trying to turn back the hands of time and stop aging I guess. My walk up that hill is one year farther today.

Birthday beers will be drank this evening.

View attachment 293242

Happy birthday! Why are you punishing yourself on your birthday?

Water.

Honestly, I think I'm ok with this format as long as they are easier to get. Then again, I can't really tackle a 12 oz bottle of bcbs, so making them even bigger isn't helping any.

Honestly, I think I'm ok with this format as long as they are easier to get. Then again, I can't really tackle a 12 oz bottle of bcbs, so making them even bigger isn't helping any.

I dont really see this as making them easier to get. I feel like this is a way to spread it around to more shops easier, plus being able to charge more than in the past.

And yummy
Nice thumbnail polish job. You pay extra for that?

Happy Birthday Point.

Finished my coffee, Today is my Monday this week. Just got back from the beach and this is way too late in the week for a Monday. At least tomorrow is still a Friday for me. Was hoping to brew yesterday but ended up sitting by the pool all day instead with dinner from Melt. Pretty awesome Stout Milkshake too.

Looks like brewing on Saturday is out too. And now I find that I have to work on Sunday. I have three batches planned and cant brew. This sucks.

More coffee. My birthday is Sunday (seems to be a lot of those lately) and I just pulled the trigger on this as an early gift to myself. :rockin:

Hydra_small_1024x1024.jpg

This, what the heck is wrong with me? Trying to turn back the hands of time and stop aging I guess. My walk up that hill is one year farther today.

View attachment 293242

Happy Birthday! 35 is nothing. :D

Water.

Only upside is I at least have the proper glass to drink those - if I manage to get any, that is.

More coffee. My birthday is Sunday (seems to be a lot of those lately) and I just pulled the trigger on this as an early gift to myself. :rockin:

Happy Birthday in advance (since I will be in Montreal and won't be reading most of the posts!)

View attachment 293242

Happy birthday party day man!!! Whatever that concoction is, it better be washed down with some good beers later.

This guy at my bottle shop who is crazy about craft beer runs their Facebook page. He texts me and says hey got a big surprise today. Make sure to check Facebook at 5pm. I say what's it about. He says its huge. Keep your eyes glued to Facebook all day. The post should come after 5pm.

Sooooo you're telling me to watch Facebook all day and wait for it, but then tell me it will be after 5pm?!?! Smh

On topic. A little water to chase some Prilosec.

Happy birthday party day man!!! Whatever that concoction is, it better be washed down with some good beers later.

It was just absolutely horrible. Apparently they do not age well. The best by date was May 5 2015.

Do it! Its your birthday and you deserve to buy yourself something if you want to. Cant take the money with you when you're gone! :mug:

I just may do so.

In my area, Craigslist has a good selection of wine coolers.

Chai.

CL sucks here, never anything on there worth anything. However feel free to send me one, it is my birthday after all

Back