Hello from the Midwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopmd

Reaction score
Hello Everybody.

I have homebrewed for a few years now, but am in no way what I would call experienced. Found this site through another forum...jeepforum.com to be exact. Lots of fellow jeepers must also be into homebrewing. Love this site, I have heard the same person that set this one up also does the jeep site. If this turns out to be anything like the jeep site, we are all in for a treat. Lots of good people and a top notch forum. I love homebrewing and would also like to dabble a little into hard cider. Anyways...howdy and if I can contribute to this forum in anyway, I will do my best.

dp

loopmd said:
Hello Everybody.

I have homebrewed for a few years now, but am in no way what I would call experienced. Found this site through another forum...jeepforum.com to be exact. Lots of fellow jeepers must also be into homebrewing. Love this site, I have heard the same person that set this one up also does the jeep site. If this turns out to be anything like the jeep site, we are all in for a treat. Lots of good people and a top notch forum. I love homebrewing and would also like to dabble a little into hard cider. Anyways...howdy and if I can contribute to this forum in anyway, I will do my best.

dp

I'm a Jeep nut!! I frequent jeepforum.com , and my local jeep club, www.mpjai.com .

I have a 2004 Wrangler. Its my second Jeep and I absolutely love the thing.

Back