need 10 yeast starters in shortest time?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampcider

Reaction score
how to do it effieciently???? boil 2 cups /yeast/sit 2hrs/boil2cups/cool/sit two hours/add to 1 gallon...wait till slows..add to a another gallon ect... i have about a dozen assorted 3-5 gallon carboys......
and yes, i way over k-metad the mofos....me eyes were a wee bit blurry after pressing 78 gals with me buds to say the least...stirred the heck outa them 4 times a day for past 4+ days with a degasser and some have hydo-peroxide added also. my titrates are still going clear on first dip...and im getting impatient to get them rollin. anyway......
my first starter is foaming as we speak/write...https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/images/smilies/rockin.gif
so----- saturday the 15th i am gona rock and roll. have pear cysers/rasberry/banana oak/mango de mint/punkin/oak vanilla/wildturkytangerine on the recipe books and excited to say the least.
yea, i know the extra k-meta will leave a taste in the short term, but a year or more is fine by me and it fades a bit. i am going to keep stirring a few to see if it ever gets down to 80 ppm.
any body have ideas/history of such an endevor? looks like a hella lota vessels..or? they all have to start small and build up.so i cant cheat much. i can boil first step in bulk/pour into misc containers but thats it i think.after a bit i need 12 empty carboys!!!! MMMMMMMM????

Back