First blow out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
the 666 beer must be going good even after my screw ups on my first AG batch.

I'm sitting at work in first 6 hours of a 48 hour shift and I get a call on my cell phone. On the other end is my wife, freeking out because I have kreusen all over my carboy and floor

SURE my very first blow out and I have to be at work for another 42hours :mad:

She cleaned it up for me and I checked on it this morning and everythng seems to be fine now. It's still bubbling like mad and the mess is MOSTLY cleaned up, I'm just disapointed I missed it

Pumbaa said:
I'm sitting at work in first 6 hours of a 48 hour shift and I get a call on my cell phone. On the other end is my wife, freeking out because I have kreusen all over my carboy and floor

SURE my very first blow out and I have to be at work for another 42hours
So why didn't you just hop in one of those cherry tops, turn on the siren, and make an emergency run to clean it up? :confused:

LOL If I would have been at the LT for the day I might have (coulda claimed I was picking up Equipment from the hospital near my house), but was working clear across the city again and wasnt "Acting Boss":(

I'm not promoted yet but "act" boss for the city just about every day

Back