What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life isn't perfect. I travel for work for weeks on end. At one point swmbo and I were separated for months due to stubbornness and stupidity... But... Waiting to open this might be the most I ever missed her. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407457365.112672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Any name suggestions for my ris?! It was oaked (soaked in jameson) and also has vanilla beans added. I was thinking vanilla face ris?

Life isn't perfect. I travel for work for weeks on end. At one point swmbo and I were separated for months due to stubbornness and stupidity... But... Waiting to open this might be the most I ever missed her. View attachment 216279

It's very good. Not so good that I wish she didn't come back so I could have it all... But pretty damned good.

Life isn't perfect. I travel for work for weeks on end. At one point swmbo and I were separated for months due to stubbornness and stupidity... But... Waiting to open this might be the most I ever missed her. View attachment 216279

I see 2 glasses in that pic so I assume you worked things out if not go get her f*ck stubbornness and pride they take have a place but it's in the backseat to the love a good woman.

I see 2 glasses in that pic so I assume you worked things out if not go get her f*ck stubbornness and pride they take have a place but it's in the backseat to the love a good woman.

We are more than alright these days. I just needed a hobby I could do at home. Tell your wives boys... Brewing saves marriages!

We are more than alright these days. I just needed a hobby I could do at home. Tell your wives boys... Brewing saves marriages!

missed the subsequent posts sorry but glad to see it worked out. I don't think my wife cares for my hobby but she accepts it. My other hobby is cooking and I cook for her all the time so it balances out.

2nd last bottle of any IPA in the house (that's what I get for letting my wife pick stuff out on the last beer run :) ). Might as well do it right.

1407458780086.jpg

No more IPAs for me. Slight buzz. On the water. Back rub time. :D :D

Prepped stuff for tomorrow morning. It's on!

For the record, if ever I find myself with a normal job, normal hours, and enough free time to maintain the car collection.... Versions of alestorm songs in an open chord acoustic fashion are gonna be rocking out Charles street as often as possible.

Full glass of bottling dregs. Didnt wanna clean one more bottle. I think im sticking with vanilla face RIS. Its growing on me. Very nice! :D

Edit: everyone who suggested something gets a few of these though. Pm me your address and ill get these out to you in a few months when carbed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407459844.420374.jpg

For the record, if ever I find myself with a normal job, normal hours, and enough free time to maintain the car collection.... Versions of alestorm songs in an open chord acoustic fashion are gonna be rocking out Charles street as often as possible.

Awesome right? Pirate metal!!! Pure Mf'ing genius I tell you!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQxQKA7etZU[/ame]

...and then there's this :smack:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMwKDk4mW3c[/ame]

OT: Another HB IPA in honor of the man.

Hoptimum is 8 of 10. To much alcohol flavor for my taste. Fuego definitely accentuates jalapeno flavor. Dont care for the beer. But for what their trying to do is done well. Not a big fan of ChupraHopera neither.

1407460464409.jpg

Yes. No apfelwein for me tonight haha!

Full glass of bottling dregs. Didnt wanna clean one more bottle. I think im sticking with vanilla face RIS. Its growing on me. Very nice! :D

Edit: everyone who suggested something gets a few of these though. Pm me your address and ill get these out to you in a few months when carbed.

You should at least say "sorry, but you've been chopped" :)

Time for another beer.

How come it has a carb on it already?

I have the winner but since I have a similar brew in process and it's mine!

Kidding I almost never name mine.

Fins - when you pull the trigger, be sure to spring for the cage twister tool thingy. Well worth the investment.

Damn, I didn't know that was a thing! I've always used the bloody finger tool to twist the cages, facepalm.

Had a Yards IPA on cask dry hopped with cascade. It was awesome.

Back