Looking for KBS- First time trader, willing to send first

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffoC6

Reaction score
Hi all-

I've never done a trade before, but after having my first ever KBS this past Thursday, I think I need to have some more :)

I know that you have to establish a reputation in the trading world, so I understand that I may not get too many hits on this, but to let you know that I'm good for it, I'd be willing to send first in any potential trade anyone would like to make with me.

I live in New Jersey and have access to things like: Dogfish Head, Brooklyn Brewery, Six Point, Smuttynose, Weyerbacher, Lancaster, River Horse, Troegs (I can get Nugget Necter at any point right now).

If any of these interest you, and you have access to KBS, I'd be willing to send whatever you'd be looking for. Just hit me up with a PM and we can iron out the details.

Looking forward to my first trade opportunity. Thanks for your ears!

Jeff

Not that I think it will matter, but I can also get Green Flash Palette Wrecker right now as well.

Hoping out hope that someone out there will see this and be interested :)

Back