Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s his PAT %?

I don’t give a shti how many points he has. He doesn’t get credit from me because his team whoops the bag out of everyone and puts up a pile of points every week.

What % does he make when asked? Show me what top 25% that’s in.

He ended the season with the yips last year and is right back at it this year.

In years past, you didn’t even have to watch since he was automatic.... now? Anyone who thinks he’s automatic isn’t watching

Wow... Brady looks terrible and the WRs incapable of getting open at all... yuck... whole thing is brutal to watch.

This must be what its like to root for other teams

If there is one thing I do... it’s give credit where credit is due... and I have to give the Bill credit. Even hanging close with the Patriots proves they are one of the more elite teams in all of sport.

They’re obviously not at the pinnacle as there is only one team there... but they must be pretty damn good.

^weak^
Come up with something original.

Pats consensus sitting at -14.5 vs Redskins on the road.
Not sure why - the way NE played today either Washington totally sucks or Buffalo is a strong playoff contender...

Back