Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Meh Team Beats Gawdawful Team. Highlights on SportsCenter!"

Had the game on in my office while figuring out what I need to totally reline my keezer, both beer and gas runs from regs to kegs, with all JG fittings, and literally didn't notice it had ended for a good 10 minutes.

So much for parity, btw. There's a yawning chasm between the contenders and pretenders...

Which QB will be the last to throw a pick? The reigning MVP, the Seahawk, or the former Duck?
kinda early in the season to be guessing this, no?

won't know who the last to throw a pick is until none of your list is playing a game this season. based on your short list of QBs to choose from, only Mahomes will be in the running once the post season kicks off so I guess it's Mahomes

I think the Chiefs and SF have tougher schedules from here through week 10 (when the Pats get a bye).
The only team with a legit shot against them in that window is the Ravens in week 9.
Meanwhile KC deals with the Packers in week 8 and SF faces the Seahawks in week 10.

So I'll go with the Patriots...at 9-0 through week 10...

Cheers!

Wow, thanks for that in-depth reporting and analysis on that current status of the NFL!
you are most welcome

BTW ... from the interweebs:
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is an inborn error of metabolism that results in decreased metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine. Untreated, PKU can lead to intellectual disability, seizures, behavioral problems, and mental disorders. It may also result in a musty smell and lighter skin

word on the street is that they're dishing up an 11-piece hospitality dinner here at Klink Field tonight in celebration of TNF tonight

chicken-09136-1140x760.jpg

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

I can’t watch this game... I’m so used to watching a team that hasn’t lost yet... so this game... this game is just a slop fest.

Typically NFC

Last edited:
Back