Way, way, way over the top Sam Adams Utopia clone - #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14230d1263227526-way-way-way-over-top-sam-adams-utopia-clone-2-ptn-sweater.jpg

T-SHIRTS!!!! GETCHER T-SHIRTS HEAH!!

Coming to the 2010 Utopias Brew?!?

Why not commemorate the day with a 100% MADE IN AMERICA, all cotton (or polyester... whatever I can find) T-shirt with a picture of the Master of Ceremonies enblazened on the front!

Each T-shirt will come with a certificate of authenticity, the above picture of The Assclown and "I was at the Utopias Brew - Jan 23, 2010" on it.

Prices to be determined by the number of orders I receive.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!! Sign up now by PM'ing me what size you want and I will sell you this one-of-a-kind piece of homebrewing history... AT COST!!!

That's right!! I make NOTHING!! I buy the t-shirt, put the pictures on it and charge you the COST of the t-shirt!!

People ask... "Cape Brewing, how do you stay in business!?!?"

My answer... "Volume"

ACT FAST WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!!!!

(void in Alaska, Hawaii and all other 47 states not named Massachusetts, while supplies last, void where prohibited)

(ps... I'm seriously making these... if you want one, PM me and I'll literally just charge whatever I can get plain white T-shirts for... so... think something like $10-$15 I would hope)

Yeah I'll be there. Chris do you want me to drop off my burner and tank this week? Or I can meet you at TWB if you're heading there sometime before Saturday.

Ill be home all day friday if you want to drop it off then. Or any night after tonight. I'm home now but going to bed early.

T-SHIRTS!!!! GETCHER T-SHIRTS HEAH!!

Coming to the 2010 Utopias Brew?!?

Why not commemorate the day with a 100% MADE IN AMERICA, all cotton (or polyester... whatever I can find) T-shirt with a picture of the Master of Ceremonies enblazened on the front!

Each T-shirt will come with a certificate of authenticity, the above picture of The Assclown and "I was at the Utopias Brew - Jan 23, 2010" on it.

Prices to be determined by the number of orders I receive.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!! Sign up now by PM'ing me what size you want and I will sell you this one-of-a-kind piece of homebrewing history... AT COST!!!

That's right!! I make NOTHING!! I buy the t-shirt, put the pictures on it and charge you the COST of the t-shirt!!

People ask... "Cape Brewing, how do you stay in business!?!?"

My answer... "Volume"

ACT FAST WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!!!!

(void in Alaska, Hawaii and all other 47 states not named Massachusetts, while supplies last, void where prohibited)

(ps... I'm seriously making these... if you want one, PM me and I'll literally just charge whatever I can get plain white T-shirts for... so... think something like $10-$15 I would hope)

OK FOLKS!!! WE HAVE PRICING!!!

For Size XL's... The full price will be $3.... seriously. Michael's was having a sale on all-white t-shirts (for making t-shirts like this) on sale for 5 for $10.. so $2 a piece and then the iron-on sheets were ten for $10. That's $3 a piece!!!

Sorry for those big-guys but 2XL and 3XL will be $7. Those sizes weren't on sale and the t-shirts for those are $6 (then the $1 for the iron-on sheets).

Again... how do I make money on this?? Pure volume!

So far I have four orders not including my own.

GET YOUR ORDER IN WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!! :rockin:

Ladies and gentlemen, these t-shirts are FLYING off the shelves!!! Don't be left out in the cold by not ordering one of these one-of-a-kind homebrewing keepsakes. If you don't own one of these t-shirts your friends will mock you, your SWMBO will call you inadequate (even more then she already does) and your parents will consider your entire life an absolute failure!

So c'mon down to CRAZY CAPE BREWING'S ASSCLOWN T-SHIRT EMPORIUM!!! Where our prices are... INNNNN-SAAAAAAANE!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, these t-shirts are FLYING off the shelves!!! Don't be left out in the cold by not ordering one of these one-of-a-kind homebrewing keepsakes. If you don't own one of these t-shirts your friends will mock you, your SWMBO will call you inadequate (even more then she already does) and your parents will consider your entire life an absolute failure!

So c'mon down to CRAZY CAPE BREWING'S ASSCLOWN T-SHIRT EMPORIUM!!! Where our prices are... INNNNN-SAAAAAAANE!!!!

You got my order correct?

See my Cyser post on the forum?

PTN
Might want to consider apple yeast for this brew

Cysers OG 1.118
Racked to secondary yesterday
1.004!!!!!!!!!!!

NO hot alcohol at all
WAY too young but its going to be great

Hey CB,

The good news is that once your boss gets the e-mail I sent him with all of your posts and the ISP's that you sent them from you will have a WHOLE lot more time for your tee shirt emporium.

The bad news is that now that you will have to feed the kids from the tee shirt sales the cost may go up and sales may drop. But hey, business is business.

PTN

OH MY GOD!!! You emailed my boss!!?!? Holy crap!!! I'm so incredibly nervous!!!! There is NO way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!!! Oh man, I'm going to have to march right into his office first thing in the morning and try to explain away the email that you sent!!!

AAAARRRRRRGGGG!!!!!!

Man, I'm never gonna mess with YOU again Paul!! "cause I've certainly learned my lesson this time!

To those of you not privy to how CB stepped on his dick last year...

We're all hanging out in Yeager's garage, the Utopias is boiling away and CB'd SWMBO call him up and wonders where he is. So Mr. Technology tells her that he's at the mall picking up a few thing s and will be home momentarily. Then Captain Sheetforbrains manages to redial her as he puts the phone back in his pocket and she gets to listen to him acting the fool for the next half hour. Probably the 30 funniest minutes of all time. Oh, no. Wait. That would be the 30 minutes when Smooth-as-velvet got home and tried to talk his way out of the sheet he stepped in.

PTN

Back