greetings from the pacific northwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbarto

Reaction score
I recently started homebrewing on a whim - a friend of a friend was into it so I thought I'd give it a try. I never liked the store-bought beers, but did start appreciating beers once I tried some good ones (german, belgian, and eventually domestic microbrews). I've already gotten some good tips, and the people here seem incredibly knowledgable and friendly all around. Looking forward to reading more great info, making some connections, and maybe even finding some brewers in my area. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum. You've fallen in with some of the most helpful, funny, and knowledgeable people anywhere. Some of us are just drunks here for a good time. Remember : no question is too stupid. To avoid raising the ire of some of the older guys, try the search feature first. If that doesn't work out, ask away. Main thing is to have fun and share knowledge and bull ****. Works for me.
Sudsmonkey

Welcome from a fellow NW resident. I have been reading about brewing for a few years, even helping a neighbor brew a couple times until I finally took the plunge about 9 months ago. I am on my eighth batch now and having a great time- the beer has all turned out fair to good.

As sudsmonkey said, this is a great forum and will help you with making beer (and wine and mead and cider for that matter).

Tim (9fingers), Edmonds, WA

Latest posts

Back