Kegging and bottling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteviePete

Reaction score
I've just started brewing again after a 6 year break(...good to be back). The biggest drawback of beermaking for me was the bottling. It takes forever and can be really messy. I'd like to get 1-2 5 gal corny kegs.

What are some of the best websites for buying kegging equipment? Best deals, like keg, hoses, CO2 and regulator in one package?

Also, where do you go to fill CO2 bottles? I'm from PA.

Lots of folks use homebrewing.org. I also like kegconnection.com, fast shipping and helpful. If you have a place nearby that fills fire extinguishers, they can fill them. There are a lot of places that will swap them but if you buy a nice one you don't want to do that. Go for stainless steel components and get at least 10ft serving lines. I use 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs and really like them.

wilsojos said:
Lots of folks use homebrewing.org. I also like kegconnection.com, fast shipping and helpful. If you have a place nearby that fills fire extinguishers, they can fill them. There are a lot of places that will swap them but if you buy a nice one you don't want to do that. Go for stainless steel components and get at least 10ft serving lines. I use 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs and really like them.

Thanks Wilsojos.

Back