Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great day!

Our pups are getting to know eachother. Axel is MUCH more energetic now that we have another dog. Happy to see him less depressed.
received_10214190787902261_1528510942919.jpeg

My vote is for Loki also and he won't be a "puney god"
I hope not! I'm expecting him to be 225+ when he's full grown! My last mastiff was a female and she topped out at 165 pounds, and she was the runt of the litter.

I hope not! I'm expecting him to be 225+ when he's full grown! My last mastiff was a female and she topped out at 165 pounds, and she was the runt of the litter.
Oh I was agreeing with you! That reference was from the avengers movie and what Hulk said to Loki after a smashing interaction.

Oh I was agreeing with you! That reference was from the avengers movie and what Hulk said to Loki after a smashing interaction.
I knew what you meant, but I'm so tired, after work that I couldn't figure out how to respond. I think I may need a beer to blow the cobwebs out of the space between my ears.

So, the groomer bathes the Howdy, apparently taking a brush to him is extra View attachment 579389
That looks like the inside of my car, my house, and most of my clothes during shedding season. I only have one Newfoundland now but I had a Newf and 2 Newfoundland/Great Pyrenees mixes up until recently. They were double-coated dogs and the amount for fur I'd comb out of them the 2 or 3 times of year they shed was ridiculous. This is a picture of the results of one early Summer grooming session a few years ago:
Hairball.jpg

That looks like the inside of my car, my house, and most of my clothes during shedding season. I only have one Newfoundland now but I had a Newf and 2 Newfoundland/Great Pyrenees mixes up until recently. They were double-coated dogs and the amount for fur I'd comb out of them the 2 or 3 times of year they shed was ridiculous. This is a picture of the results of one early Summer grooming session a few years ago:
View attachment 579415

this is shredding season, first off, what you are seing is my living room at about 5am
when i saw it at 10 pm the evening before it was spotless clean

they tore the living room to pieces........

DSCN5051.JPG

Latest posts

Back