What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stone enjoy by 2/14/15. I really like this one great hop bill a little juicer and less bitterness than the others and very drinkeable for the abv, not overly cloying or sweet. I'll b buying more for 7$ a pop. Sorry no pic but this beer has amazing clarity. Idk how these guys do it.

Storm's ramping up, might as well drink:mug:

IMG_5731.jpg

Truth! I bought two after I saw someone post about them (I believe it is was LoloMT7). Love mine and going to give one of them away to a deserving individual.

I'll be buying a couple more for gifts

Storm's ramping up, might as well drink:mug:

Storm's been a bust here so far, doing nothing. But I've been drinking like I'm off for the week...

hb red rye ale while I ponder to make 1 or 2 submissions to the NHC.. Sign up is coming within 2 weeks.

My for sure contender is a Christmas ale (the great lakes xmas ale clone posted in HBT) brewed with honey, fresh ginger and cinnamon. Mine came in at 7.6%abv and I've gotten more compliments on that hb than almost any other.

Thinking if I want to send this brew in as well but I think it would have to be entered as an old ale or a hybrid something as it doesn't really fit any style category.

Never entered a comp before so just brewing my best and hoping for the same.

20150126_181859.jpg

Coffee before going out to shovel the inch of snow we got. For us at least, the BS accumulation was much higher than any snow ...

1"? Wow. I thought PA was going to get bombed with snow.

Coff. Not going anywhere today. :D

1"? Wow. I thought PA was going to get bombed with snow.

Coff. Not going anywhere today. :D

Once they declared the storm over it started snowing pretty good here. Got nothing last night, but now it's coming down :cross:

Water, still working from home

Been at work for an hour and a half now. If my rear wheel drive mustang can get me around in this weather it really isnt that bad. Finishing up my coffee and still mourning the lack of work closure today. I was looking forward to sleeping in and getting stuff done around the house today.

Been at work for an hour and a half now. If my rear wheel drive mustang can get me around in this weather it really isnt that bad. Finishing up my coffee and still mourning the lack of work closure today. I was looking forward to sleeping in and getting stuff done around the house today.

Not bad at all. I just have to work outside and on the road all day, and the propensity of idiots around me to do idiotic things is my concern. Every time it snows, even if it doesn't stick.

Once they declared the storm over it started snowing pretty good here. Got nothing last night, but now it's coming down :cross:

Water, still working from home

It's snowing harder here now than it did last night. I'd say we received 6-10". A lot of it is blowing around. Was expecting worse.

Coffee.

Was hoping for more snow for better mountain conditions for this weekend, but it should still be pretty good.

coffee-

bout a half inch in NEPA. loved the local forecast last night that was just the weather guy scratching his head with a big "?" on the radar... made me laugh, i wake up and look outside and then adjust accordingly, thats my weather report.... knibb high football rules!

Back