What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the coff before I go shovel my 22" of snow. **** me. On the bright side, I don't need to go to the gym today.

565c7b50fb561f6933a965beca939402.jpg

Since it is a little slow in here today and I'm hitting the coffee harder than usual, which seemingly increases my typed words per minute by at least 50%...

I've got a freezer full of Nugget from the garden. Does anyone ever use them? It seems to be one nobody talks about much. Just curious what styles you may have tried them in.

Coffee x4, work output increased... burying boss in drawings to be approved.

Since it is a little slow in here today and I'm hitting the coffee harder than usual, which seemingly increases my typed words per minute by at least 50%...

I've got a freezer full of Nugget from the garden. Does anyone ever use them? It seems to be one nobody talks about much. Just curious what styles you may have tried them in.

i made a nugget smash that i did not care for. i think its one of those hops that needs to be added with other hops. i think i used nugget, simcoe and amarillo in the boil. id have to check my notes

but if you cant find anything to use them for ill certainly take them off your hands :drunk:

coffee - to stay on topic

I did a Nugget SMaSH once. It was OK, but I agree with @CliffMongoloid that it should be used with other hops to realize it's full potential.

More coff as I procrastinate on shoveling snow.

I'm planning on a Nugget Nectar clone (thanks to Mark). It uses a lot of nugget along with Columbus, Simcoe, and Palisade.

On my third cup of coffee. Ready for lunch to get here.

I just used mine to dry hop a nugget nectar clone. That has plenty of other hops and I think it will be a great beer (and should find out this weekend how it is coming along)

i made a nugget smash that i did not care for.

I did a Nugget SMaSH once.

That's what I did, to try to see how it was. It just tasted like a hoppy miller light or so. Not horrible in any way, actually ended up being the perfect beer for bmc drinking friends at a party.

Will be fun trying to find something to pair with them I guess.

One more coffee, starting to get the shakes.

No snow here... Ever. So no shoveling for me :D

Watching the waves from the awesome swell that we had this weekend while enjoying a coffee. :rockin:

No snow here... Ever. So no shoveling for me :D

Watching the waves from the awesome swell that we had this weekend while enjoying a coffee. :rockin:

My family in south Florida is laughing at me. I'll be laughing when it's hurricane season there, though.

Water with lunch.

Yeah, still icy & about 20F here atm. Streets were a mixed bag a lil bit ago. Finishing a Single Wide IPA & some vodka for blaaarf lunch. Gotta get a starter going & clean some bottles. ESB seems to be done finally from cold temps in brewery/man cave.

Haha that church is over by my work

Nugget nectar clone is what you should do like the others said. I haven't tried to clone it yet, but that stuff is delicious!

Cherry coke.

Nugget nectar clone is what you should do like the others said. I haven't tried to clone it yet, but that stuff is delicious!

I haven't had it, will try to find one for Super Bowl mayhem this weekend. Will be buying a lot of beer if my hefe sucks anyway.

Water finally. I've coffee'd all I can coffee and I can coffee no more.

Water with lunch. We got may be .2" of rain yesterday. Might drive up to the mountains to remind myself what snow looks like, not that there's very much of it.

Ha!, don't give him a big head ... hb apple crack after pushin' more snow. tomorrow looks like sunshine, that should help the mess ... :mug:

Jealous of brew day.

Pour of Slightly Stoopider. Trying to kick this keg. But this beer kicks my ass, quick.
View attachment 251934

When i have that plan the keg is never ending. Seems to last forever. Need to get on my HB. Need to test and try the ones in the fermenters also plan my next one next week and debating to see Book of Mormon while its in town

Still on the quaffi...about to do some kitchen cleaning...maybe bottle my Yooper's Gingerbread Oatmeal Stout (2 gallons)...before or after dinner, depending on how the timing works out.

Latest posts

Back