What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents still live in phoenixville. I'll be over this weekend...?

Maybe. I have a feeling my weekend will be consumed with Pinewood Derby construction. I'll let you know Friday though.

You know what I would say.
Need. Need. Need. Need. Need.

That's it? :p

Next. Hauling more wood inside. ****ing snow.
View attachment 251749l

Patience. 10 days until bottling. ;)

After a few minutes with no replies I asked myself, WWRD? Then I did it and came back with a sixer of Sea Hag, a four pack of Hi-Res, and a pint of Jim.

I like that. That's exactly WRWD. I am out of Sea Hag. But I have 45 gallons' worth of home brew to get me through the storm.

I drank too much today.

Travel ban is almost in effect. Nothing to do but drink!

_DSC3823.jpg

Oh yeah and $2 pulled pork tacos...

View attachment 251762

$2? It's cause there is no pork. Vegetarian taco. :p

Doing my part in this stout of emergency.
View attachment 251764

I sense the sarcasm. :D I want s other stout, just wondering if I will fall down the floccing stairs to go get one.

Travel ban is almost in effect. Nothing to do but drink!

I thought of this when I began drinking around 8:30 a.m. :D

Remmy, Syracuse is playing UNC.

Go Heels. **** Cuse.

IMO, this is much better than it was last year. I still don't think triple IPA is a legitimate style, but that doesn't change my opinion that this is a pretty good beer.

_DSC3831.jpg

Surly Abrasive. Somewhere between 2 weeks and 1 week old, since the canned on date reads: 01/1 then continues to be sprayed up the side of the can.

Well, I didn't take any pics last night since I was doing lots of house related stuff and bottling a few things for a comp, so I guess I didn't drink anything last night. And since, it's not a stout of emergency here in America's banana republic, I'll just have an IIPA in the new floccing Toho settlement can.

Back