A day in the life of HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a Mr Beer kit and want to brew a Double Imperial Blueberry Heffy Witesit....we have no air conditioning and live next to the sun...do you think I can logger and bottle this in time for a party I will be having next week?

"im currently brewing a canadian blonde lager kit and primary is well under way, i was just thinking though, all that yeasty foam that gathers round the edges isnt actually in the liquid anymore, is it a good idea to scrape it up and put it back in the liquid? Cos surely that would mean its gna ferment more thorough?"

DIRECT QUOTE

this thread is amazing after a couple brews...gotta love how not everyone in the world is a belly aching whiner...yea you!

Johnnyhitch1 said:
this thread is amazing after a couple brews...

I try to stay off under those conditions... It has resulted in exile from Homebrewland

I am making a milk stout. I want a nice creamy taste. Where I work has those little individual cups of half and half for coffee, how many should I add to 5 gallons?

static said:
Hey buffalo wild wings is taking jabs at homebrewers

Someone showed me that commercial because they thought I'd find it funny. They apparently don't know me very well.

I thought it was a stupid clip, and their attempted jab at brewers made them look worse than us in my opinion. Their food sucks anyway!

Latest posts

Back