Christmas Came Early!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfguy819

Reaction score
Well, I'm finally back after being in Afghanistan for 6.5 months. I thought I'd post a quick pic of all the stuff that was awaiting me when I got home! I forgot to throw in the 12 gal pot, but I'm sure everyone knows what a big damn pot looks like!

DSC00092.jpg

Also, I ordered everything to make a pumpkin ale, blonde ale and edwort's haus ale from Ed at brewmasterswarehouse. I will say his customer service is top notch. I had liquid yeast for the pumpkin ale and he called me personally today to ask if it would be alright if he mailed everything out on Monday because he didn't want my yeast sitting in a warehouse over the weekend. Thanks again Ed!

Grats! I don't see a pic, though. I need my beer pr0n!

EDIT: Jesus God, that's a nice gift! Santa treated you pretty damn well!

Glad to you're back safe and sound. Didn't see the pic at first but a refresh reveled to me that the Beer Gods have blessed you.

Thank you, glad your home safe and welcome home... Man i wish santa was that nice to me. Congrats

Thanks for your service. Welcome home to Ohio and WPAFB, that's quite a bit of beer booty, well deserved.

Cheers...:mug:

Very nice, looks like you are going to have to add a tap or two to that tower :mug:

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! It's really great to be back. In regards to adding another tap, either this week, or at the end of the month, I'm adding a 2 tap set up w/ perlicks from kegconnection. Who knows what tax season will bring.....possibly a chest freezer for a keezer and use the kegerator as a lagering chamber:ban::rockin:

Also the SWMBO gave the approval to get a cheap used fridge to use as a fermentation chamber, but that means I have to clean out the garage, but I guess some things are worth doing.

I'm gettin a bit misty eyed just thinking of a man coming home to a gift like that...there really is no better gift than multiple kegs and a dual guage regulator.

Latest posts

Back