Look what my wife got me for my Birthday!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciliorozo

Reaction score
I guess she got tired of bottling, she is really encouraging this project! Of course I will document as I go, so there will be yet another Keezer thread!

P6171877.JPG

P6171874.JPG

P6171875.JPG

P6171876.JPG

P6171881.JPG

And I still have room for 1 more keg!

The small bottle of Star San, right? Don't see how that's a big deal. Oh, wait, there's a wall mount bottle opener still in the box. That must be the gift, not the Star San...my bad.

Thanks, she does rule. This is the best birthday present ever!

Yes she does have a sister, but she is not a red-head so she wouldn't be nearly as fun!

Hmm, after a gift like this...I think she is a keeper an I am not sure I am up for trading ;) Besides we are all mostly insane, just look at how much we spend on this hobby!

Holy crap we don't do that much for Christmas! That's is awesome! Another red head keezer build even:)

Thanks...yea we don't normally do this much either. I think it might have something to do with me just selling a car I have been holding onto for a few years! She was so happy when that thing got sold (but it was my first car ever, it was my 16th birthday present and sentimental value has to count for something darn it!)

Anyway, as you mentioned and Jester can attest...red-headed women seem to dig kegerator projects! She will be pushing me to finish it, so I am sure she will be caught in a few shots ;)

The small bottle of Star San, right? Don't see how that's a big deal. Oh, wait, there's a wall mount bottle opener still in the box. That must be the gift, not the Star San...my bad.

Darn it how did you figure it out?! And I thought I hid it so well amongst all of those other kegging supplies! :mug:

Holy crap, nice score... what does she want for her birthday now... a baby? I was in your shoes once... I have a kegerator and a 1 month old now. ;-)

Holy crap, nice score... what does she want for her birthday now... a baby? I was in your shoes once... I have a kegerator and a 1 month old now. ;-)

haha, I showed that to her and she told me a baby would be my present one year. Since she says I will want kids before her!

Kegging supplies? Oh... now I see, I thought that priceless smile was the present.

Nice score, now get to building :mug:

That is always a nice present luckily I get it everyday! The smile I mean :) I will be getting to building soon enough, I need to start planning it out first!

In a word, damn!

I know thats why I married her ;)

Lucky! Don't mess this up! My wife has actually been pushing me to keg. I am trying to get the money together before that tune changes.

Great birthday gift! Damn it man.

What model is that freezer? I'm looking for one that I don't have to collar.

Nice Gift!! My anniversary is today and I convinced SWMBO to eat at Gordon Biersch.. I may get it and a fathers day card at the same time.. Maybe for christmas Ill get a beergun or a sack of grain...

We need to sign up for Trading Spouces for a week.. but wait till March.. thats when my birthday is.

i always get soap or cologne. maybe i'll show her this and she'll buy a more drinkable present this year. :mug:

Dude can we trade spouses....mine prefers coors light to my brew (and I have placed at many competitions!!!!

What are you going to get her for her birthday, now you gotta go ALL out!!!

She is HOT! Too bad Gingers are the spawn of Satan.

:) You sound like you have known a red-head or too in your life! They are quite fun

Lucky! Don't mess this up! My wife has actually been pushing me to keg. I am trying to get the money together before that tune changes.

Do it, do it now! My wife gave me the green light and I told her everything I needed and how it was pretty expensive and how I wasn't sure, blah blah. And then she surprised me with it!

You're a lucky man-a couple times over.
(Make sure to get her in some of the build pictures). :)

Thanks :) This gift was like a homer bowling ball (she loves my homebrews) I know she will be pushing me to finish it, so I am sure she will be in quite a few pics.
Keep your eyes open for my build thread :D

Great birthday gift! Damn it man.

What model is that freezer? I'm looking for one that I don't have to collar.

Its a Frigidaire Heavy Duty Commercial 8.8 cu ft. (model # is FFC09C3AW5). I can't find it anywhere online, but you can get the manuals from Frigidaire. We got it off CL for pretty cheap.

Nice score! I finally got my wife to buy me a Barley Crusher for father's day. She doesn't like buying brewing stuff.

Wow bro. My SWMBO got me my kegging kit. 5# co2, and one corny. I thought I had it made. Man now I got to trade mine in for a newer model (the wife that is).

Wanna trade? Mine thinks I'm insane (she's mostly right)

+10 on the first half of your reply with only 25% insane the second part LOL!

My wife called me from a garage sale she was at asking about a 150 cu/ft Argon bottle for $50 it was a owner owned bottle, HELL YA buy it! Have truck will pick up, I saved $300.

Back