What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been cruising through bottles of these daily. My new favorite red.

image-372512171.jpg

Saison.....wheres my damn penguin!?!?

All winners are subject to rules and regulations.

If you guessed correctly, you will be rewarded with 1 free penguin, pick up only, adult male emperor penguin only, pick up can be made at 3 coldasfeck blvd Antarctica Antarctica.

Beware the penguins. Thems the bastards that steal your beers when you are not paying attention.

Dont make me post a bud ice commercial.

Personally I am on to my second Founders Breakfast Stout draught.

Hope I can find some soon. If not ill get them at Jester king

I found them at the Spec's on north Mopac near the Domain in Austin. They have a few left on the shelf now.

I think the best plan is to box those up and send them to me.

Um, and if I were to do that, what would you do with them? Drink fresh? Or cellar? :p

I found them at the Spec's on north Mopac near the Domain in Austin. They have a few left on the shelf now.

Um, and if I were to do that, what would you do with them? Drink fresh? Or cellar? :p

I wont be there till Saturday but hoping to hit downtown friday and see if they have any. How much where they?

InityBrew said:
A tisket a tasket I got this beer in my mother fooking MAW basket

Such a great beer.. I would have aged it, but was curious because it already had some time on it.

I can't see the pics on my iPhone. What you drinkin?

image-1999688288.jpg

Better thsn Gubna but not great. Damn it and I passed on White Rajah for these 2 Oskar Blues ipas.

Green Flash Green Bullet. You ever have a beer and didn't know if you liked it or hated it?

Yeah. My personal opinion is that it is good, but not great. The hops just don't live up to what I have in my head a triple IPA should be based on the best double IPAs I've had. As I mentioned when I had this beer, I don't think triple IPA is a legitimate style. Throwing more hops and malt at a DIPA doesn't make it a triple IPA, it makes it an American barleywine, and this beer doesn't even do that. It's a passable DIPA at best.

I don't drink this style very often, but I got a wild hair up my ass and bought some today. Though I don't drink it often, I thoroughly enjoy them, especially from a brewery like Allagash that specializes in them.

20131023_211000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Finally sitting down to a beer. Still had one of these in the back of the beer fridge.
I opened this one just for you Gabe.

Nice! Good beer or a working washing machine? What a choice! Hopefully soon you'll have both and a few new rooms.

DisturbdChemist said:
I didnt mind that beer. Its was a nice change. Though ill like to have a little acidity to it.

Some acidity would've been great.

Back