What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alchemist - Donovan's Red. So good!

image-4022792934.jpg

Thanks! It's not DOF adjustment per se, but there is an app called Pixlr Express. It's made by Autodesk, so you know it rocks. One of the features is a focal blur effect that can either be radial or linear and it's made some of my sh!tty phone pics look a lot better. It's worth shot.

Disclaimer: I only know for sure that the Android app exists. I cannot speak for that other sub-par platform. Not naming names. *cough*iOS*cough* ;)

El Cerveza Dorado HB single hop El Dorado IPA.

20131023_170500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

what is the focal blur labeled as and what category is it under? I just downloaded it :D

Thanks! It's not DOF adjustment per se, but there is an app called Pixlr Express. It's made by Autodesk, so you know it rocks. One of the features is a focal blur effect that can either be radial or linear and it's made some of my sh!tty phone pics look a lot better. It's worth shot.

Disclaimer: I only know for sure that the Android app exists. I cannot speak for that other sub-par platform. Not naming names. *cough*iOS*cough* ;)

Sweet! Now I can post pics like the cool kidz!:rockin:

what is the focal blur labeled as and what category is it under? I just downloaded it :D

Under "Adjustments" click the "Focal" button and it will come up with the options for the effect. It defaults to circular and all you have to do is drag the solid and the dotted lines to achieve the effect you want. The effect will start the blur at the solid line and gradually increase it until it gets to the dotted line where it will be max blur.

Having another delicious Cascazilla.

The 3rd batch of beer I made was a chocolate stout, still had a couple bottles floating around. Little overcarbed.

image-3845502074.jpg

So I opened one of these last week to test the carb, a fee months in the bottle and it hadn't even psssst'd when I opened it. Today I was looking for a sweet beer to make venison stew. So I grabbed a warm one and low and behold, carbed fully, I couldn't use it for the stew because I can't waste the first properly carbed quad in a batch.

Abt 12 clone using the old westy yeast.

20131023_190705_zpsab476519.jpg

Just put Channel66's BAFA in the fridge. Gonna slam it over the weekend.

Just had a cup of Reisling.

Having 2 fingers of Milagro Reposado.

image-1055472861.jpg

finsfan said:
thanks nuke! Now all I need is a backdrop like channel or remmy :D Drinking a HB brown
You should be able to see the sunrise in New York and sun set in San Diego!

Beer looks good. Cheers.

It's the first cold night here in Boston, so I broke out my Harpoon Winter Warmer glass. HB Hornpout Stout (oatmeal stout) an some spicy sweet wings for game 1 of the World Series.

image-3443990089.jpg

Oh.....the Bs game is in too.....nice

So I opened one of these last week to test the carb, a fee months in the bottle and it hadn't even psssst'd when I opened it. Today I was looking for a sweet beer to make venison stew. So I grabbed a warm one and low and behold, carbed fully, I couldn't use it for the stew because I can't waste the first properly carbed quad in a batch.

Abt 12 clone using the old westy yeast.

20131023_190705_zpsab476519.jpg

All I can see is your reflection! :D

80 Acre and now Torpedo. Had a few at my local earlier, chocolate milk stout and their IPA that's now got some Kohatu. Just a little Kohato really upped the dank from the Simcow and juicyness from the Citra.

Nothing tonight, but just picked up a couple Prairie Somewhere's. Anybody tried it? Better to sit on it for a bit? Or drink soon?

Nothing tonight, but just picked up a couple Prairie Somewhere's. Anybody tried it? Better to sit on it for a bit? Or drink soon?

I think the best plan is to box those up and send them to me.

Back