I predict a higher than normal traffic day here on HBT today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, did you see the topic that was just started in the Kombucha & Fermented Tea Forum?!?!?

:p

I'm curious as to why 20 people are currently watching the live stream...well 19 now.

hahaha, they're probably like me, and just trying to calculate the time difference. Took me a good 30 seconds or so.

I know at least one member that will be watching... here's the number of posts in that thread per poster. Most posters posted once, so that's about 3000 choices "in the hat". 11 prizes, 3300 entries, your chances of winning are about 1 in 300.

whoposted.bmp

I'm curious as to why 20 people are currently watching the live stream...well 19 now.

Because deep down, I'm just a voyeur. :cool:

I know, issues, I has em'. What do you expect from a bearded man with rubber boobs that like corona?

I know at least one member that will be watching... here's the number of posts in that thread per poster. Most posters posted once, so that's about 3000 choices "in the hat". 11 prizes, 3300 entries, your chances of winning are about 1 in 300.

whoposted.bmp

Don't forget the people who mailed in their entries!

I don't expect to win anything, I never win any drawings. I almost didn't bother to even enter.

As someone once said, " I never win anything, I could fall into a bucket full of breasts and come out sucking my thumb"

It's nice having San Marcos 45 minutes north of here!

Now where's the box to check "Pick up prizes at Tx's doorstep."

Hmmm. San Marcos is further away from me- nearly 3 hours I think. But I could easily make arrangements to pick up my conical or kegging gear I think!

I never win anything- one time there was a little drawing at work and there were 10 prizes but 11 people. So they picked out of a hat. Yep, everybody but me got a gift. Happens to me all the time!

Hmmm. San Marcos is further away from me- nearly 3 hours I think. But I could easily make arrangements to pick up my conical or kegging gear I think!

I never win anything- one time there was a little drawing at work and there were 10 prizes but 11 people. So they picked out of a hat. Yep, everybody but me got a gift. Happens to me all the time!

You need something to keep you busy, a short 3 hour drive could be fun. I'm guessing that's like a trip to the grocery store for you.

Oh man that would suck....lol

So whats the over/under on seeing some of this stuff end up in the classified on Wednesday?

That would SUCK. Is it possible? Absolutely. Maybe even probable. I mean, I suppose if what you won was something you already have, then why not head to eBay with it? For me, everything on there is awesome, and since I've never won anything like this, even if it was something I already have, I'd keep it out of sheer stubbornness. :)

that would suck. Is it possible? Absolutely. Maybe even probable. I mean, i suppose if what you won was something you already have, then why not head to ebay with it? For me, everything on there is awesome, and since i've never won anything like this, even if it was something i already have, i'd keep it out of sheer stubbornness. :)

+1

Could be worse, you could have your name pulled for a prize and not see it for several days and watch someone else get it....

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one... The only times I've won stuff have been at an IT convention a couple years ago and at a tap takeover about a month ago. And both times I won stuff I already had.

I don't have a bad ass brew stand.

Yet.

<---- tends to be highly forgetful. I made reminders on my phone, email, wife.....

I won a Batman and Robin frisbee in a box of honeycombs once.

That was it.

Where ya at Yoop? Down in the fishing capital of Texas near Rockport and Port Aransas?

I tend to do pretty well at the drawings at our local brew club. No real nice equipment or anything, but boatloads of ingredients and glassware.

I don't expect to win anything, I never win any drawings. I almost didn't bother to even enter.

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" -Gretzky

Oh yeah, I just got a message from Tx saying that the drawing has been delayed until next week. Everyone got that? Come back next week. Nothing going on today. Move along now.

Oh yeah, I just got a message from Tx saying that the drawing has been delayed until next week. Everyone got that? Come back next week. Nothing going on today. Move along now.

be real funny now if he drew you name and said "i saw what you posted, and its not nice!" ... then light your name on fire and said "ohh well hes out" LOL

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" -Gretzky

Well in the case...hey, wait a minute now!

Back