Beer Related Professions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waskelton4

Reaction score
Ok crew..

Help a fellow beer lover out!

I've gotten to a point in life where I MAY be ready for a change of career. (takes a lot to say that now that I realize it)

I live in Mississippi and the beer laws and culture here are waaay behind the times.

Aside from a Brewer or Resturant owner, what are some fairly standard Beer related professions that our state is probably lacking and in need of?

I'd briefly tossed around the idea of becoming a self proclaimed "Beer Consultant" but i'm not sure if anyone would go for that around here.

Any ideas?

thanks!
ws

waskelton4 said:
Ok crew..

Help a fellow beer lover out!

I've gotten to a point in life where I MAY be ready for a change of career. (takes a lot to say that now that I realize it)

I live in Mississippi and the beer laws and culture here are waaay behind the times.

Aside from a Brewer or Resturant owner, what are some fairly standard Beer related professions that our state is probably lacking and in need of?

I'd briefly tossed around the idea of becoming a self proclaimed "Beer Consultant" but i'm not sure if anyone would go for that around here.

Any ideas?

thanks!
ws

I know a guy that did beer tasting tours and seemed to make good money off it. He would get a group of people to sign up and pay him, then he would sample 10 or 12 different beers with them and explain the differences in how they were brewed and how it impacted the flavor/nose/body/etc. He would also tell stories of the brewies and such. He had a great personality too, so that really helped.

Latest posts

Back