New England June 2015 Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zinc can get it to Windsor Locks, I can get it from him and bring it down through Hartford to Waterbury if you want.

Also, if Zinc doesn't mind taking care of a chemical split with my two bags for the pickup, I might be in for a PBW split. Not sure if anyone else is interested.

I am good for 3-4 bags. I need to take an inventory. And I will add this to the list. Miss that we started another buy.

Just remember if you sign up for a PBW split that you are going to be the one splitting it far away from everyone! I would recommend bringing some of those mouth masks, as the stuff gave me a blister inside the back of my throat after helping split that bucket last time.

I'll take the other 1/2 of you honey malt id you'll let me have the bag. Zincs dojng my pickup and it would make it easier. If not I'll take a whole bag myself. What do you think?

If you want to take the other 1/2 of the Honey that would be great. Fine by me if you take the bag. I'll have a few buckets with me for my splits so I'm covered.

Just remember if you sign up for a PBW split that you are going to be the one splitting it far away from everyone! I would recommend bringing some of those mouth masks, as the stuff gave me a blister inside the back of my throat after helping split that bucket last time.

Thanks. I didn't know but now I got it... I'm out of the split. Not worth all that.

If you want to take the other 1/2 of the Honey that would be great. Fine by me if you take the bag. I'll have a few buckets with me for my splits so I'm covered.

I'll take the 1/2 and the 1/2 of the carapils if you don't mind giving up the bag there too. I hate not being there myself. I hope we get this one on a Saturday.

Not sure if it's the HBT app or another issue, but the sheet link seems to be broken. I'll try it in another browser and report back.

Is this still open? I can't seem to enter anything into the spreadsheet. I'm looking to order 3 or 4 bags of flaked corn... can anyone help?

It is open are you trying to fill in cells with formulas? I am not at a real computer so it is hard to help. Shoot Luther a PM he is better equipped to help

Is this still open? I can't seem to enter anything into the spreadsheet. I'm looking to order 3 or 4 bags of flaked corn... can anyone help?

Babski, I will put you in for 3 bags. You should be able to modify the sheet, it appears to be working fine. You put your name in the 'New Buyer' column and then enter the number of bags in the type you want. If you want to add/remove anything, then try doing it in your column

Thanks aslander! I went back in and still can't enter any data or even scroll to the right to enter my name, It's as though something is locked up. Also tried the catalog link you sent but it doesn't open either. I'm at work now so that may explain some of the problems so I'll try when I get home later today.

I'm in for 5 bags. Thanks for doing this, much appreciated!

Zinc, do you have room for 5 more bags to Windsor Locks? I'll chip in for gas.

I'll take the 1/2 and the 1/2 of the carapils if you don't mind giving up the bag there too. I hate not being there myself. I hope we get this one on a Saturday.

I'm going to be out of town the weekend of August 15th and August 22nd. Right now the only orders I have placed are the 3 splits that I'm sharing with you. If the pickup happens one of those weekends can you just take the full bags and I'll arrange an alternate date to get the splits from you? Either that or if you just want the full bags that's fine as well and I can just back out my order. Either way works for me. I live in central Mass and work in Wellesley so open to meeting and picking up wherever. Just let me know. Thanks.

Bob

I'm going to be out of town the weekend of August 15th and August 22nd. Right now the only orders I have placed are the 3 splits that I'm sharing with you. If the pickup happens one of those weekends can you just take the full bags and I'll arrange an alternate date to get the splits from you? Either that or if you just want the full bags that's fine as well and I can just back out my order. Either way works for me. I live in central Mass and work in Wellesley so open to meeting and picking up wherever. Just let me know. Thanks.

Bob

Hi Bob,
I live in Worcester. If you need me, I can hold your stuff at my house.
Duane

...so I may as well fess up. I'm not positive, but I think I botched my attempt at ordering. Entered my name in the upper left cell like I thought I should, and it seems to have stuck there. Apologies if I hosed your spreadsheet.
Also, to up the jack-assery, this appears to be my first post. Helluva way to introduce myself. Go me!

...so I may as well fess up. I'm not positive, but I think I botched my attempt at ordering. Entered my name in the upper left cell like I thought I should, and it seems to have stuck there. Apologies if I hosed your spreadsheet.
Also, to up the jack-assery, this appears to be my first post. Helluva way to introduce myself. Go me!

Don't worry about it, you are supposed to enter your name in a free column to the right of that cell. I fixed it for you

Hey all looks like we are getting close to wrapping up the buy just 24 bags to go. If you have any fellow brewers that want grain let them know about the buy.

Up to you red, but I live in BTown and have a truck. Picking up a bunch on this order myself. If you want to save some gas money let me know and I'll grab yours as well.

Back