What's your favorite drive-through burger?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ever find yourself in Arkansas, you must go to Feltner's. That is a bold statement coming from a Texan.

419489872_fe668ae23c.jpg

30683_3.JPG

I gotta say, I get a craving for Krystals about once a month...I hit the drive through, and get 5 krystals, a large chicken bite, large fries, and then go home and make myself sick....:)

Also, 5 Guys is awesome........:ban:

So is Milo's in B'ham.......

We had Backyard, but the guy who owned then closed them all up.......:mad:

Hey! it's not that bad! You at least have good sweet tea to wash it down with....

yeah I'm drinking their tea right now, we keep a couple gallons of it on hand all the time

actually, the burgers wouldn't be so bad if it were not for that digusting gravy/sauce stuff they insist on drowning them in - yuck

Carl's Jr is the best fast food burger I have ever had. As a truck driver, Whataburger is second especially because they are almost all open 24/7 and do make a very fine burger.

White Castle is the most overrated. Truly horrible burger IMHO. I was passing through Kentucky and saw one off the road I was on and stopped. Though they looked revolting I decided to try some. Blaaaa, they were worse than they looked. Good thing I had some antacids with me. I needed them.

The Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr. is the best burger ever. Nothing negative to say about it.

+1 for In & Out.
But if you're ever in LA, give a Tommy's chili burger a try. You might want to pick up a little pepto afterward, but it's worth it.

anatomy.gif

You beat me to it. Tommy's is the best burger I'll never remember. ;) It was like 2:00AM and everyone piled into a car and I had no idea where we were going. It did hit the spot though.:drunk:
Realistically though I prefer the Carl's Western Bacon Cheeseburger but the BK fries.

Here in Utah, there are these greek burger chains all owned by the same extended family (supposedly). There's Astro Burger, Apollo Burger, Olympus Burger, probably more that I am spacing on but I used to love me some Olympus Burger, the double bacon cheeseburger combo to be exact. Their fries are the bomb! Nationwide chains, I would say BK had good beefy burgers and Sonic had suprizingly good burgers.

Back