What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Kuhnhenn The Fluffer IPA on special for $2 a pint at my fave Italian joint....looks like I'm gonna be here awhile! I ALMOST feel bad because I most definitely am ripping them off.

1415233572016.jpg

View attachment 234031
This beer is just hitting it's sweet spot at about a year in the bottle.

Really nice tripel

Like a true ass, I threw mine in the fridge and consumed them at fridge temp rather than letting them sit for a while in the cellar, let alone serving at cellar temp. :what::thumbdown:
Still good, but I need to learn this stuff.

Should I go for number 4?

Have a Bengali with me. I have 3.. I mean 2 left.

I would. I haven't had Bengali in months and love that beer. Need to re-up on it.

Last time I saw it in my local stores, it looked like they were being canned as 12-ouncers and not 16 like before.

I would. I haven't had Bengali in months and love that beer. Need to re-up on it.

Last time I saw it in my local stores, it looked like they were being canned as 12-ouncers and not 16 like before.

I was thinking they were smaller than I remembered. And looking again sadly, you are right, they are the skinny redbull 12 oz cans.

Sadly, I don't even know what that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I should send you some. They are the best of the sixpoint IPAs.

I was thinking they were smaller than I remembered. And looking again sadly, you are right, they are the skinny redbull 12 oz cans.

I should send you some. They are the best of the sixpoint IPAs.

I will keep an eye out. I have picked up A couple of their beers now but have not seen that one.

NC needs six point. ****ers.
@fuzzymittenbrewing how come you're not around much?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415235636.906821.jpg

Citrus fruit but dry, generally gonna be a home run with me but I am not sure about this one. Gonna have to try one earlier in an evening some evening.

Breakfast stout.

Rather pissed off with time warner. Damn cable is hanging close to the sidewalk after a windy day and they don't feel like it's a problem (unless it is at their house). Between people walking on my sidewalk and my dog and kids, this is bull**** that they're making me wait until friday.

1415236390992.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415236403.427354.jpg

Hi Nelson!

Work has been a ***** this month; this helps a little.
#corporategrumble

A while back I gave some Homebrew to the owner of my bottle shop to try. He said he loved it, but I shrugged it off as him being nice to keeping me buying beer.

Today he emailed me to ask if I had more of my hunahpu clone for sale.

:turninginresignation:

Going to find a celebratory beer, brb.

A while back I gave some Homebrew to the owner of my bottle shop to try. He said he loved it, but I shrugged it off as him being nice to keeping me buying beer.

Today he emailed me to ask if I had more of my hunahpu clone for sale.

:turninginresignation:

Going to find a celebratory beer, brb.

Is it the one with elderberry? Trade him :D

Enjoying a tall glass of water after killing 12 White Castle burgers. Feeling Fat...but love watching this each year.

Watch "YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Thei…" on YouTube
YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Thei…: http://youtu.be/1NDkVx9AzSY

Water. I want more beer but I need to stop. Tomorrow is another drunk day. Why anyone would elect not to drink is beyond me.

Ha! Different spot though.

Having that hunah clone now. Must've been the bottle wax that sold him :D
View attachment 234074

Save one of them and we can trade...I brewed one this past New Years, been bulk aging for 10 months. I have tinctures of pepper/cinnamon, some oak soaking on Stagg, more oak soaking on Jose Cuervo Familia Reserva, a lb of Cocoa nibs, 10 vanilla beans soaking in vodka, and Kopi Luwak coffee ready to go, just need to add the oak and have a blending session and bottle. Hopefully doing that this month if I am not as lazy as the past couple months.

Latest posts

Back