Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow most of these labels are fantastic!

I print mine on a color laser printer, then cut 'em apart with scissors, curl them a bit, then use milk or very watered down Elmer's glue. I just use powerpoint, which is not great for graphics, but whatever. It's better than marking the cap with a Sharpie ;)

Also, I usually (but not always) name the beer after whatever song is on the radio and catches my ear when I'm brewing

View attachment 569530
Cool labels, and one is even Tobor the 8th man!! I haven't thought about that cartoon in decades.

wow most of these labels are fantastic!

I print mine on a color laser printer, then cut 'em apart with scissors, curl them a bit, then use milk or very watered down Elmer's glue. I just use powerpoint, which is not great for graphics, but whatever. It's better than marking the cap with a Sharpie ;)

Also, I usually (but not always) name the beer after whatever song is on the radio and catches my ear when I'm brewing

View attachment 569530

Gotta love the Sonic 1. 600.6 MPH! Take that, Arfons!

Hey guys, thought I’d share my latest label off a music video a very good friend of mine directed, I had the honour of making the “official” beer for the launch (a Belgian Tripel IPA) which was delicious by the way :)

Ps: if anyone’s interested check out the video here:

Attachments

• E30706DD-C42D-4E30-8189-A429D37AF40F.jpeg
    E30706DD-C42D-4E30-8189-A429D37AF40F.jpeg
    482.9 KB · Views: 80
my english knowledge is not the best, I'm sorry for
I 'graphic designer. I work with photoshop, illustrator and corel draw programs

Just discovered this thread. Awesome idea! Here is one I just created. I must confess that this was a team effort. I am not very well versed in photo editing software so I worked with a freelance designer on fiverr.com. I provided the ideas and he laid it out in Photoshop. Anyways, with my name being Casey and being an avid baseball enthusiast, I had to name my brewery Casey at the Bat Brewing Co. (What else? Right? lol) This will be going on a 9.7% Belgian Golden Strong Ale.
GoldenGlove_PrintReady_Final_01 (1).jpeg

This was my first attempt at making a beer label. I managed to scan in the picture I drew, but forgot to check if our color printer had any ink (whoops) so I ended up having a little impromptu coloring session with the 20 or so labels I ended up printing off. I've already begun mocking up my next 2 labels, one for a blueberry infused beer, and the other a coconut.
Drunk'n Punk'n.JPG

New to brewing, the brown ale will be my second batch of beer i ever brewed ..... and this labels the first time I ever did anything like this, so please be gentle

Sorry for the typo on the label... i will edit ATTACH=full]575639[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• newcanvas_1529277228304-01.jpeg
    newcanvas_1529277228304-01.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
possiblelable.png
still gona change this label a bit but i have another 3 weeks for the beer to finish so plenty of time to play around.
does anyone get these printed? If so please share the method and price.

Latest posts

Back