Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Mallet heals up quick. They just announced Tim Tebow and the New England Patriots are on top by 9, and I puked in my mouth a little. Tebow needs to ride the pine.

Yes I support a great football coach who is innovative, helps the game evolve and brings excitement to every game... even though he no longer coaches the great Oregon Ducks.

ducks never won anything under kelly

National Championships: 0

NCAA Sanctions: 1

hopstupid said:
ducks never won anything under kelly

National Championships: 0

NCAA Sanctions: 1

RoseBowl and Fiesta Bowl trophies are nothing? What has your **** ass team done lately?

Everyone hates it when a news quad joins the elite. Your hate makes me happy.

give me some tit coach!

proxy.jpg

the_bird said:
Looks like a dirty hippie to me. Think he ought to roll his ass down to the Wal-Mart and buy himself some Tide.

I think it might be Brent Spiner.

image-310257167.jpg

Oh Christ.... Another freakin' college guy. Take that crap to the college football thread.
I grew up in Mobile AL in the 60's and 70's watching one team after another kick the crap out of the Saints every Sunday, that was the only game we got to watch. Moved to New Mexico and got stuck watching somebody kick the crap out of Dallas every Sunday. With college football at least there was some variety.
Also I didn't know there was a college thread.

Oh man...

Good luck with the Ducks this year in the Championship game. You guys cheat better so you'll probably win.

newbs deserve 1-3 "know what you're getting into" kind of responses before digging in. epic arseholes all of ya. ;)

DesertBrew said:
newbs deserve 1-3 "know what you're getting into" kind of responses before digging in. epic arseholes all of ya. ;)

True! Hey, Corky don't be from Alabama

All tongue on cheek around here, but your team sucks

You guys got nothing. I'm the only company president that shows up to meetings in my shorts and Hawaiian shirts. There's nothing I haven't heard about being a hippie freak in the modern world. Bring it on, and ROLL TIDE.
You know why Romo and Jessica Simpson broke up? She loves it doggy style and Romo can't come from behind.

Have you seen the new Chevrolet/Cowboys commemorative Corvette. It has a special paint that flashes holographic pictures of the starters, has a modernized 454 big block, sunroof with Cowboy star. The problems is that the motor sputters to a stop a.round November and it won't start again until next August

Listen... Corky... I don't wanna sound ungratefully.... We know you died for our sins and all... But c'mon man, there is a crappy college talk thread that would welcome your weak azz college crap

Heheh. Is there a bigger trainwreck than Dallas other than Jersey/B? I mean, sure you got Jacksonville but they just purely suck and are quite open about it.

Have you seen the new Chevrolet/Cowboys commemorative Corvette. It has a special paint that flashes holographic pictures of the starters, has a modernized 454 big block, sunroof with Cowboy star. The problems is that the motor sputters to a stop a.round November and it won't start again until next August

tell it again.

coolstory.JPG

I would say you could gauge it on the irrationality of his posts but that's nOt a good measure

I'm going to have somebody at Bloomberg killed; there was an alert issued ~4:00 this afternoon, I had just seen that Brady left practice and there's a Bloomberg alert... "BRADY HAS TORN ACL AND MCL"... and it was a story from 2008 (with today's date at the top) about Brady's injury against the Chiefs. Went in panic mode for a minute.

SOME ******* THINKS HE'S FUNNY.... :mad:

the_bird said:
I'm going to have somebody at Bloomberg killed; there was an alert issued ~4:00 this afternoon, I had just seen that Brady left practice and there's a Bloomberg alert... "BRADY HAS TORN ACL AND MCL"... and it was a story from 2008 (with today's date at the top) about Brady's injury against the Chiefs. Went in panic mode for a minute.

SOME ******* THINKS HE'S FUNNY.... :mad:

Motobrewer likes this.

Latest posts

Back