where to find beer...sac/chico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psykobillys

Reaction score
so i've been living in idaho for a while and have come to the chico/yuba city/sacramento area for the weekend to visit some friends and family.
can anyone guide me to any places in the area that have an awesome selection of bottled beers?
thanks!

There are two BevMo's in the Sac area, one in Roseville and one in North Sac off of Truxel. In Chico there is Mangrove Bottle shop on Mangrove Ave. They have a lot of great beers. There are quite a few other Liquor Stores in Chico that I haven't been in to.

and +1 on going to the Sierra Nevada Tap Room, They always have a huge selection of beers on Tap that you don't see anywhere else. And you buy bottle beer in the Gift Shop. The Graduate is also a good place to have a Beer and a bite to eat. They have about 50-60 beers on tap. I love their Philly with a side of Onion Rings. The Banshee if pretty cool too. A decent selection of beers, but dynomite food. The Black and blue burger is awesome as are the Fish Tacos.:mug:

Back