New York Legoland (NY) recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrgtr42

Reaction score
Hi, all.
we'll be taking a vacation to Legoland area (Goshen and Middletown, NY) the end of this month, and I'm wondering about recomendations for breweries, brewpubs, beer stores plus restaurants, wineries, distilleries and so on. The Kiddo is 8, so most places will need to be relatively friendly to the younguns, though he'll have his Kindle, so he'll be good for a while at a few places.
I've been searching around, I see that quite a few seem to be only open weekends.
We'll be getting there Monday the 31st, staying at Legoland in Goshen Monday and Tuesday, doing the park on Wednesday and shifting to the Hampton Inn in Middletown that night, planning on seeing stuff around Thursday, then leaving for home Friday right after lunch.
We're not going beer crawling every night, so I'll need to be picky about what and where to hit.

I'd recommend shooting over the bridge to obercreek. Very laid back, not a huge selection but usually really good. Not sure if it's too far but drowned lands is probably the best brewery in NY IMO. Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Back