Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed with gluestick!

New Jersey

Preferably no Belgians or barlywines, but really ok with whatever

Make sure you link this thread into MAW, eMAW and bMAW. Lots of good people in all three.

Might toss it to the alchies as well.

I posted in eMAW, as that thread is the mother of this one.

Great suggestion, I will post over in MAW and bMAW to see if any interests are sparked.

I posted in eMAW, as that thread is the mother of this one.

Great suggestion, I will post over in MAW and bMAW to see if any interests are sparked.

I like to know when to know when these types of threads open. Not like I need any more beer, I should probably give some away...

The app says that Glustick only has 92 posts. Not eligible to grant, right?

Since he has positive itrader feedback and has been a member over 90 days and is close to the required post count, we can give him a pass.

I am willing to pass this rule on to anyone whom meets the same requirements.

Great work Jeremy. The last thing I needed was another opportunity to ship beer.... But this is great!

Great work Jeremy. The last thing I needed was another opportunity to ship beer.... But this is great!

I am just wanting to open up the borders. Drinking local is a beautiful thing, share it.

Ok hopefully I did not sound like a hippie, not that there is anything wrong with being a hippie.

Great thread, I might actually be able to participate, and we have a lot in cans, which I find easier to ship

I am. Need to do that soon. A little pre holiday cheer.

I hope to do the same. Gotta wait on the new job though. I start a week from tomorrow... I know that it is monthly pay... I just don't know when I am actually going to start seeing paychecks! It might happen that my beer buddies get valentines day beer instead of Holliday cheer.

Awesome idea, and thanks for starting this thread! Waiting on my time/comments and then I'm all over this. Oklahoma makes more than just Prairie (granted, Prairie does make some really good stuff...), so I'm looking forward to getting to share some of the lesser known/distributed breweries from here.

Do you prefer hoppy or dark and malty

I love hoppy beers, but am also partial to stouts and porters. Really I'm ok with anything! I only specified no Belgians or barlywines cause they are my least favorite styles, but honestly if that's what people send me I'm ok with that too! Lol

I love hoppy beers, but am also partial to stouts and porters. Really I'm ok with anything! I only specified no Belgians or barlywines cause they are my least favorite styles, but honestly if that's what people send me I'm ok with that too! Lol

I'll do it

Washington state

Please no tripels or over the top hop bombs.

I love this idea!

I want jump in but I am kind of close to 10mm. Comparing distribution maps for both of our states (Indiana,Ohio) looks like I should wait.

Now I have a reason to buy more beer!:ban:

I love this idea!

I want jump in but I am kind of close to 10mm. Comparing distribution maps for both of our states (Indiana,Ohio) looks like I should wait.

Now I have a reason to buy more beer!:ban:

Be glad to have you participate! You have met the 90 day requirement, get out there and get that post count up!

I want to play! But still a little unclear on how this works. So do I have this right: 10mm is up next? So I would jump in now and say I'm sending him beer then someone after me would send me beer, so on and so forth?

BUT I'll wait, 10mm expressed they would like something from the North East.

Do we have to wait on confirmation that people have sent/recv the package? Or wait on tracking numbers or anything like that?

I'll grant your wish jtd in Washington

Will ship from Southwest Ohio

Styles = Surprise Me!
(would like to try some Northeast brews) ;)

'da Kid

@The10mmKid is up.

Whomever decides to send locals to him will then post their area as well as any preferences as to style.

He has said that he would like to try some beers form a certain area, however he may be open to what you have to offer.

The idea of this thread is to show off your local lesser known breweries and to not have so many restrictions.

@thekraken right now we are just starting out. If we have a problem with non shipments then I will probably require a shipping confirmation before a shipment is released. We have had a few grants, so we should start seeing shipment confirmations soon.

I have received shipping confirmation from @ed5388 and I will be shipping out on Saturday. Just waiting to grab another couple local gems

Back