Hello from Rochester, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxbrewing

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the forums! I have my first batch of home brew in the fermenter right now and am hoping all goes well! So far this site has been awesome about answering all my questions that I have come across so far. The $20 membership was worth it compared to what you get out of it! Thanks everyone!

Shaun

Welcome to HBT. Let us know how the beer turns out.

Welcome to HBT, look forward to hearing about you enjoying your first brew.

Welcome aboard from across the thruway

You are in for a real treat of wonderful suport ... hope the batch turns out great !

Hello from Rochester also. Does your name reflect a favorite bar? Or is Lux going to have homebrew now? That would be flippen awesome.

I actually have nothing to do with the Lux Lounge, Lux is my last name. (They copied my cool to profit) Who knows if some brews come out good enough maybe I'll approach the lounge about it!!

Shaun

Welcome,
I'm originally from Rochester as well.

Glad to have you here.

Brad

Welcome to HBT. Congrats on being a premium supporter ALREADY! Rochester is beautiful. I almost went to Eastman School of Music.

Back