What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though its november.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415415155.453871.jpg

Does Mad Elf really age well? I still have 3 from last year and honestly thought about not drinking them thinking they were past their prime.

I had a 2011 and 2012 that @wobrien sent me. They were great!
This is however is not.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415418358.584717.jpg
I've yet to find a Rogue beer that I care for.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water. I brew on a commercial system tomorrow for the first time. 15 barrels. I'm excited and nervous.

Sweet! What are you going to brew, where and how did the opportunity come up?

I'm having a Sierra Nevada Boomerang IPA...pretty good. I really like the aroma and the flavor matches the aroma, but quickly gives way to bitter. I can handle the bitter, but it's pushing it for my personal preferences. But for the price and the reusable bottles, I'm happy. I didn't realize until a couple of weeks ago that Sierra Nevada actually has a bewery in Mills River, N.C.

DSC06265.jpg

What? You have never had a Voodoo Doughnut?

Haha. Those sat on the shelf forever around here. Even when they dropped the price to $5. I don't know what happened to all those bottles. But I don't think they got bought.

Haha. Those sat on the shelf forever around here. Even when they dropped the price to $5. I don't know what happened to all those bottles. But I don't think they got bought.

FT: Maple Bacon ISO: Whale

:D

Haha. You drive the hour or so north to my place, we'll take the Mad Elf and I'll drive the next hour or so to Remmy's house and we'll raid his stash of homebrews. :)

Man, that sounds like a dangerous weekend!

My son just got a lesson in fermentation...without an airlock. You know what happens when you open a little jug of chocolate milk from McDonald's and then put the lid back on it and forget about it long enough for it to get nice and cheesy? Well, my son knows now. Pics are his bedroom ceiling....

DSC06266.jpg

DSC06267.jpg

Latest posts

Back