Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoppyDaze said:
Is there anything more stupid than that icon that pees on stuff? No, no there's not...

Its more cool if it goes on the back of a truck

8348067690_5521d9feae_b.jpg

Like Ponder did much all year either. Vikings have been riding the back of Peterson all year. First game the packers and Vikings met, ponder only threw 3 passes.

Congrats, your team only sucks slightly less than the Vikings.

cdubbaya said:
Actually, 4 times.

Where are your rings? Oh, well that's too bad.

Oh you're better than me because the team you hitched on won rings? Did you get one for being a super duper great fan?

HoppyDaze said:
Oh you're better than me because the team you hitched on won rings? Did you get one for being a super duper great fan?

And, you're cooler than me because you haven't won ****!? Hahahahahaha!

Ah, victory brandy alexander. Also significant progress has been made on my bathroom as well. All in all, a good day.

image-1380148344.jpg

motobrewer said:
Christ, McCarthy is a genius. Deny the bears, let some JV team keep you warm in the playoffs. Brilliant.

What's the best way to not play the bears again and still get a first round bye? Lose to the Vikes in week 17.

da bears still suck the viqueens coked when they got one step closer to a bowl next down is the fourtywhiners.:tank:

Back