Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packman715 said:
da bears still suck the viqueens coked when they got one step closer to a bowl next down is the fourtywhiners.:tank:

You're attempt to matter by making ghey team name "jokes" is pathetic. I mean read that... #tool

Packman715 said:
da bears still suck the viqueens coked when they got one step closer to a bowl next down is the fourtywhiners.:tank:

Its like moto -2.0

That was a nice scrimmage to get the finally healthy D ready for next week, while resting Rodgers arm for the coming onslaught.

Who is still playing?

America's real team.:ban::tank:

The Pack is back.

now go have a home brew and sulk.:drunk:

Ah, victory brandy alexander. Also significant progress has been made on my bathroom as well. All in all, a good day.

I'm sure it's gonna look great when done moto but right now it looks like a public restroom in Mumbai :cross:

Seriously though, I did one of those w/ some high end tile and an angled seat in a corner and it looked awesome when done.

Bah. Be careful, a lot of rookies QBs out in the west coast. You sure you got what it takes to beat this hairline?

2012-04-26-dom+capers.jpg

To be honest, I'm rooting for the Packers to keep winning, along with Seattle. I'd love to watch Seattle beat the Packers again this season. See what kind of excuses they whine about.

One more for ChshreCat and Cape. I hooked up via match.com with that chick I met from Vancouver at Gate D in Seattle. She doesn't look quite like I remember but still, not bad IMO.

argh.JPG

To be honest, I'm rooting for the Packers to keep winning, along with Seattle. I'd love to watch Seattle beat the Packers again this season. See what kind of excuses they whine about.

Makes sense, you've already lost two playoff games to GB in the last decade. I understand the angst.

That's it, gotta do some skyping with my new girlfriend. Night west coasters

DesertBrew said:
One more for ChshreCat and Cape. I hooked up via match.com with that chick I met from Vancouver at Gate D in Seattle. She doesn't look quite like I remember but still, not bad IMO.

She's a 10 on the richter scale

I think you mean beat them for the first time this season.

Moto, you're only allowed one screen name one HBT......

What's the best way to not play the bears again and still get a first round bye? Lose to the Vikes in week 17.

Careful there, I will gladly give you a jar of lacto/pedio blend marked "Conan". :D

It's gonna be a dog fight.all Pack have to do is pressure Kapernick

Not played out at all, like a true cheesehead in style. I bet you wear green and gold Zubaz a lot.

HoppyDaze said:
You're attempt to matter by making ghey team name "jokes" is pathetic. I mean read that... #tool

Hey everyone! I used a hashtag OUTSIDE of twitter! I'm so f--king edgy and cool!

I bet you're one of those ******** who say "hashtag" out loud.

Seriously? People thought the Pack looked good? The put up 24 against a flat and tired Vikings team and their defense looked suspect and was only helped out by what may have been the single worst QB performance I've ever seen through the first half and I had to watch Alex Smith for 7 plus years. I'm not saying my Niners are gonna gape um or it's in the bag because any team with Rodgers has a good chance in any game, but I would not be feeling all that confident.

Haha i love these Seahawks pics.... But in all honesty as a 49ers fan,, which as i read these posts I'm most likely in the minority, I'm worried about the Seahawks.... Good squad and real smart QB in Wilson.... And they pushed our tits in real good a few weeks ago....We got the pack next week gotta beat the best to be the best

Seriously? People thought the Pack looked good? The put up 24 against a flat and tired Vikings team and their defense looked suspect and was only helped out by what may have been the single worst QB performance I've ever seen through the first half and I had to watch Alex Smith for 7 plus years. I'm not saying my Niners are gonna gape um or it's in the bag because any team with Rodgers has a good chance in any game, but I would not be feeling all that confident.

<Rational moment> Not me. But as someone who's been watching all the games, the last 4-5 they played have been dead set on making a serious commitment to the run. Which is a good thing. And vikings a pretty good against the run so I like what I saw there. GB just doing an aerial attack didn't work so good last year, but its still there. I liked the car salesman dude they picked up. Seems pretty flexible.

<Rational moment> Not me. But as someone who's been watching all the games, the last 4-5 they played have been dead set on making a serious commitment to the run. Which is a good thing. And vikings a pretty good against the run so I like what I saw there. GB just doing an aerial attack didn't work so good last year, but its still there. I liked the car salesman dude they picked up. Seems pretty flexible.

Yeah they looked good at moments the last month, real good, but last nights game in general was just vomit worthy all around. Again Webb is most responsible for that being unwatchable. He's agent better have been on the phone with CFL teams by halftime.

To be honest, I hate the Packers so much, that if they were playing Al Quieda, I would have to root for the terrorists.

If Webb would have played the whole game like the first set of downs, that game would have went another direction. But in true Vikings fashion, try something new when something works, then spend the rest of the game trying to figure out what to do.

To be honest, I hate the Packers so much, that if they were playing Al Quieda, I would have to root for the terrorists.

If Webb would have played the whole game like the first set of downs, that game would have went another direction. But in true Vikings fashion, try something new when something works, then spend the rest of the game trying to figure out what to do.

Must be a [Insert any NFC Norse team] fan.

Were we watching the same game? Packers played contain. Unless Webb suddenly morphed into an accurate passer they weren't going to be able to do anything. Broken tackles do not constitute strategy.

Typical Vikings fan. Always need to blame someone or something. Peterson still had a decent game with 99 yards, but they needed to have something more than that (a passing game).

So enters noodlearm Webb and his derpalicious attempt at being a real NFL QB. Major Fail.

Get over it ViQueens fans. Losing 2 out of 3 to the eventual Super Bowl champs isn't that bad.

And what the hell is Skol Vikings? Never got that and the association with football.

Back