New Automated Brew Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update
After some sage advice from Dawai I decided to fabricate some stainless covers for the heating elements rather than use large heat shrink. I am almost finished with the the water system as well.

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Update:
Landed all of the low volt wires for valves and temp probes, just have the pumps. I don't think I could cram anymore wires in this little box!

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. Do you have a parts list for this build, mainly the items surrounding the SSR and Heating Elements? It seems much more cost efficient than the builds I have seen.

holy cow this is a ridiculous build, congrats! Im also excited to see someone else from MANHATTAN. not sure if ive seen another one on here yet haha that is one beautiful rig you built sir :D

I love this build, however to advance the community please give back a little and post some diagrams or explinations of the build and why you decided to build it the way you did

If you have built it already and brewed on it, please post insight on it's operations and how any changes that could be made to better its operation and why.

I'm so jealous of the build, and the equipment you have access to as well.

Badass build.

Back