What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconers Flight IPA v4.0.

1408065988356.jpg

My brett pale ale before bottling my long strange tripel clone. Fix gallons will be bottled and one gallon will be racked onto some brett. :D

Nice! I was thinking of doing the same when I make this. Anxious to see how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Congrats! I've gotten drunk several times on the Riviera Maya. Hope you have a blast!!!!!!!!!

Remmy, all you have to do is say you've been there...the drunk part is a given.

Matt's Summer Brew...*sniff* swirl sip swish swish swallow *sniff* uh, hmmm...it's good.

DSC05286.jpg

The Osiris is a decent IPA. Nothing to go nuts about, but I'd drink another if I had one.

Since I don't, it's one of these.
View attachment 217728

I find the Osiris to be strong on hop and in a very good way but with nothing at all to back it up. It's like dropping a **** ton of hops in a pbr. The hops are great.... But where is the beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408070577.562578.jpg
“Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.” - Thomas Jefferson

Not sure about that moderation crap, but TJ has a good idea.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408071074.489722.jpg
Canadian brewed Guinness...
I knew they brewed in several locations, guess I just didn't realize one was in canada I guess the la fin du monde glass is appropriate after all lol. It's got a wired stringent flavor I don't remember

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

When I saw yours I was gonna say the same.. only other ones I've seen done on avery labels.

I first started handwriting them.. that lasted all of one or two batches before I said **** this.

I couldnt see myself hand writing them, that would suck. I need to up my font game now!

Haha glad we are all on the same page here. I did change the font and color to blue on my latest. Still not as fancy as yours.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408071622.951774.jpg

Haha glad we are all on the same page here. I did change the font and color to blue on my latest. Still not as fancy as yours.

Very nice..

I plan on doing a wax seal for my first time for my currently fermenting Imp. stout. It lost the krausen after 4 days but is still around 10 degrees above ambient temps so I imagine it's still fermenting quite well.

Very nice..

I plan on doing a wax seal for my first time for my currently fermenting Imp. stout. It lost the krausen after 4 days but is still around 10 degrees above ambient temps so I imagine it's still fermenting quite well.

Was the krausen large and aggressive? Mine was out of control. I just waxed mine also. Really want to pop one of these soon but i still need at least a week or so. Then ill check one for science.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408072233.323023.jpg

Was the krausen large and aggressive? Mine was out of control. I just waxed mine also. Really want to pop one of these soon but i still need at least a week or so. Then ill check one for science.

No it was super tame and the first time using calcium chloride in my mash water to help acidify and increase malt profile. Time and results will tell.

Did you use 50/50 crayon glue stick mixture?

How'd you do the wax? I've seen everything from glue sticks w/ crayons to candles to 'wine bottle wax'. I'm looking to do my RIS, but have a couple weeks before it matters.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408073181.482284.jpg

HB rye saison

I just bought bottle wax. I boiled a pot of water with an empty soup can inside the pot filled with the wax beads. I tried the glue stick way but didnt have much luck on my stove. Ive done maybe 65 bottles and still have 1/3 or so of the wax left.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408074543.784758.jpg

Now onto my saison while watching breaking bad.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408074573.385813.jpg

Latest posts

Back