Oster 5.0 on Clearance at Best Buy for $159.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
I was just in my local Best Buy (Carmel, IN) and noticed the Oster 5.0 freezerless fridge marked down from $209 to $159 on clearance. This seems to be the fridge of choice to convert now since the Sanyos are so hard to find, so I figured I'd give people a heads up. It's still $209 on their website.

Employee cost on these at Best Buy is around $140, so I wouldn't expect a better price than this. That's a solid deal for a kegerator minifridge.

I was just in my local Best Buy (Carmel, IN) and noticed the Oster 5.0 freezerless fridge marked down from $209 to $159 on clearance. This seems to be the fridge of choice to convert now since the Sanyos are so hard to find, so I figured I'd give people a heads up. It's still $209 on their website.

Mmm... That sounds VERY tempting... How tough do you think it would be to drill through that door? Big enough for 2 cornies and co2 tank inside?

Mmm... That sounds VERY tempting... How tough do you think it would be to drill through that door? Big enough for 2 cornies and co2 tank inside?

Yes to all questions...2 kegs (if you move the thermostat), 5# CO2, and drills right down the center. Check out this guys step by step conversion.

Good luck!

On sale in WA State (Lacey WA) $173.99 + tax Total 188.61
Nice to get it $30 off regular total cost.
Wooot!
Now if my kegs system shows up.... Dang flooded I-5... maybe next week....

Back