What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chocolate milk. Night cap.

Not having beer kind of stinks. G'night, folks.

Hard Pineapple for now, heading to the bottle shop when the woman gets home after a day of true Michigan spring weather. Sunny and 50°......then rain......then down to 30°……then lots of snow.

1395274449731.jpg

What's up with sad Wednesday?
Can't lie, I had to take Sunday off due to the worst hangover. Could barely drink a beer on Monday.:eek::what:
Having a Sucks after taking the kids swimming at the YMCA. Ramble ramble.

1395275035476.jpg

I intentionally have no really good beer at my house right now. That will be remedied tomorrow. But for now, I'm living vicariously.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Chocolate milk. Night cap.

Not having beer kind of stinks. G'night, folks.

What's up with sad Wednesday?
Can't lie, I had to take Sunday off due to the worst hangover. Could barely drink a beer on Monday.:eek::what:
Having a Sucks after taking the kids swimming at the YMCA. Ramble ramble.

Such peer pressure in here. I got plenty of beer but need to give my liver a break

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

alright, what the flocc is going on around here? I feel so damned disillusioned. I don't know you people anymore... I think a part of my inner child cried a little.

Live a Rich Life by FFF. Labeled as a Belgian Double IPA, I don't get many of the Belgiany tastes but lots of grapefruit and big floral notes.

I think we're just overnighting in DC...maybe hit a couple museums for the kids before heading out. Wegman's is always an easy sell for me! They're pricey, but the food bars are great and there aren't any near me. I really don't want to buy cases of beer...they can't sell individuals or sixpacks at the breweries? Crazy! Oh well...maybe a Troeg T-shirt at the brewery and buy the beer I want at a Weggie's. Thanks for the info and suggestion...even SWMBO likes Wegman's!

Well... I am happy to arrange a meet up. There are plenty of places that are kid friendly withgreat beer.

You can get sixers at breweries - and Troegs even lets you put togethIer a mixed six as well. At Troegs I would recommend hitting whatever Scratch series they have on tap (hopefully they will have one when you are there.) Those are the small batch experimental stuff that is usually very good.

*edit* - on the coffee...

Good to know.

Damn... 11+ hour days suck.

No pics, but Hello's Holly Jolly, a Double Jack, and the 21A Lower Da Boom.

Holly Jolly was good, Double Jack was itself, and Lower was damn tasty.

Well... I am happy to arrange a meet up. There are plenty of places that are kid friendly withgreat beer.

Good to know.

Damn... 11+ hour days suck.

No pics, but Hello's Holly Jolly, a Double Jack, and the 21A Lower Da Boom.

Holly Jolly was good, Double Jack was itself, and Lower was damn tasty.
no joke! we've been running 60 hour weeks long enough that I forgot when we started. boss says we might drop back down after 2 more weeks, but I'm guessing at least 3. and we'll probably get dropped to 55's.

Grabbed 4 New Holland Night Trippers at the bottle shop abd a couple singles (really just went for emergency EC1118) found this hilarity a plastic 40!!! THE END IS NIGH!!!

1395278990821.jpg

no joke! we've been running 60 hour weeks long enough that I forgot when we started. boss says we might drop back down after 2 more weeks, but I'm guessing at least 3. and we'll probably get dropped to 55's.

Yeah. Full week+ off this crud. New management is pushing the concept of 'salary employees work whenever we want.' Not digging it.

And yes, compared to you I suck. :p

Brewing up Skeeter mañana and just realized I had no yeast. My normal brew supply is 30 minutes away. And this place has bare basics.

I have enough tangelos for about 15 gallons of tangelo wine and enough grapefruit for about 10 gallons I'm guessing after I juice all this citrus with my new juicer. Same recipe as the Skeeter, just different citrus. I gotta get busy.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395281275.232804.jpg

Dark Horse Plead the 5th after destroying some Makhani curry with Kebsa rice. Yeah I know Kebsa is Saudi Arabian not Indian but they are a delicious team!

1395285295980.jpg

Back