What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chocolate milk. I am completely out of coffee and the new machine doesn't come until today. Electrician comes in 20 to give me a quote on getting a 240 plug installed so I can buy the induction cooktop. :D

Coffee.

Does anybody else skip over the long, rambling posts in this thread?

I try not to but sorry if you're offended by my long rambling posts in this thread. I see that my post here now probably qualifies as a long rambling post. /shrug

Water with oats. Last night was the first time in a long time I wasn't craving a beer while watching TV. My tolerance will go down and I'll be smacked after one beer this weekend.

Hopefully, I didn't ramble too much.

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man
Tryin' to drink some beer and doin' the best I can
And when it's time for postin' I hope you'll understand
That I was born a ramblin' man

A pour of my M.A.D.E Beer and then my swill. Reheated corn beef, delicious. I'm so god damn sleepy. Wait, rambling again. F'ing hell.

I can drink water and care about rambling while wearing a horse head mask. Beat that alchys! :D

I can drink water and care about rambling while wearing a horse head mask. Beat that alchys! :D

You don't say? (recent pic of me)
funny-horse-head-jason-500.jpg

Currently drinking Coff just as fast as I drink beer.

A pour of my M.A.D.E Beer and then my swill. Reheated corn beef, delicious. I'm so god damn sleepy. Wait, rambling again. F'ing hell.

Yes, but I care about your ramblings. Especially when I'm drinking hopless beer and wearing a horse head. ;)

Is this better? :)

Is it the guy who was out last weekend? Did he get the job?

Haha a little better, only because I know I cant buy those kegs. It is the same guy. He tried out for a ski patrol medic at Winter Park so it may be summer before he finds out. He knows the job will suck pay wise, but wants to do it at least one year while he still can. At least now I have some place to stay!

O man, I think I just rambled. :smack:

I need a tall drink now...just ordered 5 faucets and all the lines and goodies, the add a body for my regulator and all that crap so I can have a 4 beer keg + one soda keg setup. Add 2 more kegs and I think I have hit my spending limit for the day. :eek:

M.A.D.E. Beer. I'll walk/jog it off in a bit. Or not.

/ramble

Back